lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

How the hell is Toledo -6 against Loyola-Chicago

Granted, Loyola-Chicago isn't anybody's definition of good, but Toledo is flat out awful! Don't let the records fool you here, Toledo's misleading 6-2 record features wins over South Carolina Upstate, Texas Pan American, Victory, Illinois-Chicago, UNC Wilmington and Chicago State.

Loyola-Chicago doesn't feature any impressive wins themselves but they have played a much more legitimate schedule primarily comprised of road games thusfar.

I have this game capped as a pick'em and Bodog is giving me 6 points to take Loyola-Chicago? What am I missing here? Loyola has stayed within this spread all year playing teams around Toledo's level.

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Spread jumped to 6.5 as I posted this. WTF? Is there something behind the scenes here that I'm not aware of?

RED
    RED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your missing the fact that Toledo that was a -5 before moving to 6 is gonna rip up a team that will not win on the road. Toledo covers today.

RED
    RED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toledo by 10 plus

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Loyola-Chicago is down to 6 scholarship players for this game. Yikes. Now I get the -6.5. Not touching this.

grizzy
    grizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

RAS is on Toledo..that's why you saw the line jump. It's actually crazy, man releases 4 plays and all 4 lines moved 1.5/2 points almost immediately.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I am waiting till RAS moves the lines 2 points and go the other way on all their plays. you will win in the long run!