Some GREAT looking bets out there todays..

Creighton -1.5.....I still believe Creighton isn't getting credit they deserve. St Joes will play with them for most of the game today, but it's those 2 or 3 runs that Creighton will go on that will put this on away. I just don't see anyone on St Joes who is gonna slow down McDermott and the rest of this offense.

Xaver -7.5.....Anybody seen Cincy play yet? They are terrible, they have dropped 2 games to subpar opponents, should have lost to a horrid GA team, and Xavier's D is way too good to allow their anemic offense to keep this one close.

Under 125 Xavier/Cincy....I see this game being a very low scoring one. Cincy has ZERO offense and Xavier will keep the pace slow..I look for a 63-45 game, with Xavier dominating from start to finish.

Ohio St -2.5.....Kansas has played one comparable team and that was Kentucky. Kentucky beat them by 10 and it should have been worse if they didn't play such sloppy basketball. OSU is a smarter version of Kentucky and Kansas just doesn't have the horses to play with them

Arkansas +7.....Plain and simple, I'm just not a believer in OU. They have looked terrible against quality competition and Ark is a well coached solid team. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ark win this one outright.

Butler +4....I believe Brad Stevens figured something out in the 2nd half against Xavier, but Smith got into foul trouble and had to go out just when Butler made it a close game. I look for Butler to slow it down and quit trying to be a 3 point shooting team today. They just don't have the shooters this year. Today, they will work the ball inside and use their advantage in the front court to pull out a victory.

Sorry these write up suck a fat one. I'm having to work today and had to write this very quick, but any thoughts on these games would be awesome.....GLTA.