SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

SportsLockPicks Basketball Monday 2/9

Lets back up another winning day with another winning day...lets go, 5 plays today including a rare but reliable hockey play.

20* Los Angeles Clippers/Charlotte Bobcats (UNDER 196.5)

20* Missouri Tigers (-4.5)

10* West Virginia Mountaineers (+8.5)

10* Furman Paladins (+8.5)

10* Calgary Flames (-150)

Ticon18
    Ticon18's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like everyone of these except the West Virgina one. I think Pitt will win in double digits...Montreal has been sucking lately and will lose at Calgary who is great at home

007Fatty
    007Fatty's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think pitt should take it too.
    i hope at least:P

fastball00
    fastball00's Avatar Become A Pro!

Furman = Very strong pick

You should take Rider -1.5 as your *20

Kansas will either win that game out right or lose on the last possession from a fg by Carroll.

Other games no comment expect... West Virginia game I capped at +10. Too close to play it could go either way.

Reasoning... Over the last five games both teams have been playing well, Pittsburg, just a little better. Pitt has been winning by an 11.6 margin, scoring 82.6 and giving up only 71 points. Also they have made 7 three pointers a game over that stretch, shot 50.5% from the feild and pulled down 35.8 boards per.

West Virginia is second in three points made allowed in the league with 3.9 per game.

Watch for Pittsburg to be firing them up...

I think it will be a close game in the end though...

Ticon18

why furman? both those teams suck but furman sucks even more

flavo-ice
    flavo-ice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Furman has won their last 2 straight up as dogs and they were supposed to get blown out in those 2 as well.

Furman apparently has turned a corner and playing much better as of late. Of course the last 2 wins were home games, so I guess we'll see how they perform on the road tonight.

fastball00

Quote Originally Posted by SportsLockPicks View Post
    Lets back up another winning day with another winning day...lets go, 5 plays today including a rare but reliable hockey play.

20* Los Angeles Clippers/Charlotte Bobcats (UNDER 196.5)

20* Missouri Tigers (-4.5)

10* West Virginia Mountaineers (+8.5)

10* Furman Paladins (+8.5)

10* Calgary Flames (-150)

Ticon18 says: "why furman? both those teams suck but furman sucks even more"

I wonder if any one on these threads actually makes any bets or even watches games?

Ticon18

Fastball- well would of won by .5 of a point i guess huh? just didnt like that game. ive won a decent amount so far

fastball00

Quote Originally Posted by Ticon18 View Post
    Fastball- well would of won by .5 of a point i guess huh? just didnt like that game. ive won a decent amount so far
    Fastball says: "Furman = Very strong pick

You should take Rider -1.5 as your *20

Kansas will either win that game out right or lose on the last possession from a fg by Carroll.

Other games no comment expect... West Virginia game I capped at +10. Too close to play it could go either way.

Reasoning... Over the last five games both teams have been playing well, Pittsburg, just a little better. Pitt has been winning by an 11.6 margin, scoring 82.6 and giving up only 71 points. Also they have made 7 three pointers a game over that stretch, shot 50.5% from the feild and pulled down 35.8 boards per.

West Virginia is second in three points made allowed in the league with 3.9 per game.

Watch for Pittsburg to be firing them up...

I think it will be a close game in the end though..."

Name of the game is too find value within spreads/totals and to beat em'.. Besides I was just bustin' on you and Sporty"locks".

You probably do actually place wagers, although, many who do transcribe among this board are here for ulterior motives...

Ticon18

fastball-wow you are the man. congrats! that was one hell of a game. glad I had Rider, Pitt and Mizzou in a parlay

SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

winning day, not as good as the past 3 but a winning one all the same. great call on that mizzou game fastball...had to do a double take on the time you posted it cause you hit it directly on the friggin head

Ticon18

cant wait for picks tomorrow. not liking much so far. maybe Marquette +4.5,Michigan ML, Oklahoma City +13, Raptors/Twolves under 193

flavo-ice
    flavo-ice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fastball00 View Post
    Fastball says:

You probably do actually place wagers, although, many who do transcribe among this board are here for ulterior motives...
    Not sure I should even ask, but curiosity has the better of me. For what purpose would one waste time posting on a gambling board if they don't gamble to begin with?

fastball00

Quote Originally Posted by flavo-ice View Post
    Not sure I should even ask, but curiosity has the better of me. For what purpose would one waste time posting on a gambling board if they don't gamble to begin with?

You would think no one would - as the general idea behind a message board is to foster an environment where people can share common ideas. This forum would allow Members to participate in various activities such as topic discussions and broad research capabilities. Thus allowing Members to gather information in an expeditious manner and then to make informed decisions within the scope of forums theme.

However, there are several unique categories of posters within a community – besides Administrators and Moderators.

I will be brief -

1.The average guest who post several times per month within the scope of the boards general theme. This individual may “lurk” on the board reading comments from time to time. Although, He/She is here to share views in the hope to then make better decisions.
    2.A guest who frequents the board often – maybe too much. Although, He/She is here to share views in the hope to then make better decisions.
    3.A guest who frequents the board often – maybe too much. Unlike guest number 2 this poster is living vicariously through others on the board in which they have built bonds with. They have a common interest in the message boards theme but post for themselves and the amusement of others.
    4.A poster who continuously registers under different pseudonyms and creates multiple accounts. He/She carries on converstaions for the benefit of building a charcter or message which can be later used for leverage or a platform.
    5.A guest who posts rather frequently with the only intention to leverage their identity into future financial prosperity. They will post often engaging others in conversation about a broad range of subjects.
    6.Finally there are just the sick fuks...