No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Saturday's leans

Indiana +5.5 vs. Kentucky (potentially a big play for me)
    Washington +8 vs. Duke (N)
    Oakland +6 vs. Michigan (N)
    Charlotte +1.5 vs. Davidson
    Portland +4.5 vs. Ohio
    St. Joseph's +1.5 vs. Creighton
    Boston Univ. +6.5 vs. Harvard
    Long Beach State +16.5 at North Carolina
    UNLV +8.5 at Wisconsin
    Ohio State -3 at Kansas
    Boise State +1.5 at LSU
    TCU +1 vs. Nebraska

Top five will be plays for sure.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

On Davidson and Kentucky already

YOUNGBUCK

And I think u accidentally bolded Ohio St

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I'd feel a lot better about Indiana if the Hoosiers weren't +4 pre-market.

Wonder where this line ends up -- hoping to get +6.5. Kentucky is good, but I think Indiana is closer than people think and it's Kentucky's first road test. Bloomington is going to be nuts. Hoosiers are hungry.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    And I think u accidentally bolded Ohio St
    I'm only on the Buckeyes if Sullinger plays.

What do you mean?

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I'd feel a lot better about Indiana if the Hoosiers weren't +4 pre-market.

Wonder where this line ends up -- hoping to get +6.5. Kentucky is good, but I think Indiana is closer than people think and it's Kentucky's first road test. Bloomington is going to be nuts. Hoosiers are hungry.

Is first "true" road test..however the one thing you need to survive road test is great defense and nobody plays any better than UK. Cats by 9

YOUNGBUCK

I'm only on the Buckeyes if Sullinger plays.

What do you mean?
    only fav on ur plays jus fukkin w. You buddy

And cant back Indiana having played no.one besides NC St in which two huge 3s by Hulls and Watford bailed them out Zeller will struggle w. Davis...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    only fav on ur plays jus fukkin w. You buddy

And cant back Indiana having played no.one besides NC St in which two huge 3s by Hulls and Watford bailed them out Zeller will struggle w. Davis...
    I'm well aware of how good Kentucky is, and if these teams played 10 times, Kentucky would win 9.

I just think Indiana actually has the firepower this year in a huge rivalry game on their homecourt to stay within the number. Kentucky is ultra-talented, but they're also young and untested in a hostile environment -- and not many arenas get more hostile than IU's.

YOUNGBUCK

U got balls NoCo.... Lorenzo Brown made them look like swiss cheese jus thinkin EVERYONE on Kentucky can do the same

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I'm on the Buckeyes,Sullinger is definitely playing tomorrow.

NeverBackDown
    NeverBackDown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Took Washington +9 (-130). They didn't look too bad against Marquette.

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree with what you said about IU being hungry and the place being nuts, but I just dont see them being able to play a full 40 min. This is the same team with Zeller. Yes they have all gotten a little better, but KY beat them by 19 last year. Does playing at home and Zeller make up a 13-14 point difference, the 13 or 14 is figuring in the spread? This will be Zeller's first real test also. I still don't think NC ST was all that. I think it will be an awesome game for 35-37 minutes with IU falling short and losing by 6-10 in the end. It would be wild if IU could pull off a win though. gl

Meant to add that I love Oh St also.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by chiliv5 View Post
    i agree with what you said about IU being hungry and the place being nuts, but I just dont see them being able to play a full 40 min. This is the same team with Zeller. Yes they have all gotten a little better, but KY beat them by 19 last year. Does playing at home and Zeller make up a 13-14 point difference, the 13 or 14 is figuring in the spread? This will be Zeller's first real test also. I still don't think NC ST was all that. I think it will be an awesome game for 35-37 minutes with IU falling short and losing by 6-10 in the end. It would be wild if IU could pull off a win though. gl

Meant to add that I love Oh St also.
    Every game is different and isolated. No way of saying that "because Team X beat Team Y by xx points last year, Team X will beat Team Y again this year by xx points." Just doesn't work that way in college hoops.

I know it's a longshot, but I really think IU covers.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also like Indiana here for the reasons already mentioned, in addition, I really like Tom Crean as a coach, and we all know that he has been in big games before.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nc nice looking card i really like the Ohio State
    play and Unlv.

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of course you cannot know it will go a certain way because of the previous years game, but it holds valuable information. I disagree with your point of every game is isolated. With that being said, good luck.

pacocn

Is it possible that last years beat down
    will actually inspire IU?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by chiliv5 View Post
    Of course you cannot know it will go a certain way because of the previous years game, but it holds valuable information. I disagree with your point of every game is isolated. With that being said, good luck.
    How many of these Kentucky kids played a year ago? Miller, Jones and Lamb -- that's about it right? I know Liggins, Knight and Harrellson led them that day.

Indiana was down 1 at Rupp last year at halftime and 6 with 4 and change left. IU actually led with about 9 minutes remaining before fading late. Don't let the final 19-point margin deceive you. Kentucky shot 44 free throws to IU's 14 that day, which also helped make the final margin of victory look lopsided.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    Is it possible that last years beat down
    will actually inspire IU?
    IU was down 6 at the 2H under 4 timeout.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great post/information No coincidences.

pacocn

83% of the public on Kentucky
    thespread.com

Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

For the record, last year was much less of a beat down than it seemed. UK pulled away late. The hoosiers were AWFUL last year, and were actually leading that game at the 10 minute mark, and within a bucket at the 5 minute market, at Rupp. With a much improved IU team, game @ Assembly Hall, and UK's first true road test, I think my Hoosiers have a chance.

No money on this here though. I'm just going to be at the game having fun, intoxicated, and yelling my ass off.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Doughnut View Post
    For the record, last year was much less of a beat down than it seemed. UK pulled away late. The hoosiers were AWFUL last year, and were actually leading that game at the 10 minute mark, and within a bucket at the 5 minute market, at Rupp. With a much improved IU team, game @ Assembly Hall, and UK's first true road test, I think my Hoosiers have a chance.

No money on this here though. I'm just going to be at the game having fun, intoxicated, and yelling my ass off.
    Have fun. Should be a special environment.

If the Hoosiers can stay the course early, I think they have a chance. Need to have the crowd fully in it from start to finish and gain confidence as the game goes that they can actually pull off the upset; an early Kentucky lead would make that difficult given the Wildcats' defense.

Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Crowd will definitely be in it. I think we need to play a great game as well as be the benefactor of some UK mishaps. Teague will be harassed like no other. Will he force the issue and try "to take the game over" and hurt the Cats, or does he play within himself and distribute like the PG he has the potential to be? That's what I'm most interested to see.

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

FUUUUUCK

Lang is on LB State and UNLV..... what a dick

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11885

St. Joes just went from underdog to favorite at the last second.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

How many of these Kentucky kids played a year ago? Miller, Jones and Lamb -- that's about it right? I know Liggins, Knight and Harrellson led them that day. Indiana was down 1 at Rupp last year at halftime and 6 with 4 and change left. IU actually led with about 9 minutes remaining before fading late. Don't let the final 19-point margin deceive you. Kentucky shot 44 free throws to IU's 14 that day, which also helped make the final margin of victory look lopsided.
    Come on No coin please dont even bother using last years game to help cap the one this year. Last year's UK team was pretty bad for a lot of the year before finally getting there shit together in the post season and going on a final four run.

IU has not and will not play another team all year with UK's length and athleticism. Combine that with tough D and some studs who wont be fazed by the home crowd and IU is in trouble. Outside of UNC no one really matches up well with UK at every position.