Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Ambition's Picks Thread*

I will be posting my picks in this thread over the course of the season. As of now I'm 6-3 and just converted on a 2 game parlay for tonights game. I will give in depth explanation on who I pick and why and I'm not saying I'm going to be right every time aka gambling lol, but I have a passion for gambling I love the thrill of it and I know everyone here does too. I also know everyone here wants to win some money! So I'll show you my picks for tonights game that I just won. I know everyone has one of these threads of their own personal picking threads so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Please feel free to post any insight on any game you would want me to look at our you just feel is a good pick, I'm a good guy and not an asshole to anyone, I respect everyone and take their comments & thoughts seriously. Well enough talking, lets get to the picks! BoL!

Friday December 9, 2011
    2 Game Parlay (Risk/Win) (25/65) (USD)

Iowa State -9 Just got this one with one point but I'll take it!
    VCU -3 Best play of the night, wasn't even close. Won by 22

Also was very close to making this a 3 game parlay and putting the over 149 for the Iowa State game, would of won it but I'll take the 2 game win anyway!

I'll post my plays for tomorrow shortly, Thank you.

Ambition
    The Professor

The game I'm looking at right now is Davidson @ UNC Charlotte and I'm liking Davidson right now at -1.5. We all know Davidson came of a loss against Vandy not too long ago but, I don't think they'll get down over themselves after that. UNC Charlotte, on the other hand, the past 3 games, have won them all and when 2-0-1 ATS, also those 2 wins were while they were underdogs as well. But I just have a gut feeling right now with Davidson bouncing back and winning the game, trust me on this guys. Also if you look at trends, the past 4 games for UNC Charlotte the total has over. For Davidson the past 5 games have went over. With this total sitting at 141, I can see both these teams scoring into the 70s and making this an over play. So as of now for tomorrow I have:

Davidson -1.5

And I'll say for now I'm leaning on the o141 (Davidson v UNC Charlotte)

I'm about to go to sleep I'll post more games tomorrow morning, I have work all day tomorrow and wished I could of posted more tonight but I'll get more in tomorrow. Night fellas!

NeverBackDown
    NeverBackDown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ambition
    The Professor

Nice to see I have one person cheering me on lol! But sorry I couldnt post more picks, I slept to late and now I'm at work so Im not gunna be able to pick tonights game but my one pick for tonight is still Davidson, follow me as you will.