rb3b3
    rb3b3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

The list of excellent cappers who will make you money!!!!pay attention!!!

first up my boy COLLEGE OVER UNDER.... my god does this dude know his fkn shit man!!!!! you ask him about a good d1 cbball player and this sick fk will tell you where he played his high school ball!!!!! he knows his shit inside and out, and i would confortably say that he is THE most knowledgable cbb capper on this site!!! THIS GUY WILL MAKE YOU MONEY ON A CONSISTANT BASIS!!!....A WORD OF CAUTION... if your also looking for a guy to not only give you picks, but give you picks and manage your money, HE IS NOT FOR YOU.......if your looking for winners and can decide on your own how much to throw down, then FOLLOW HIM very very veryyyy closely!!! and on top of all that, this guy is one cool ass mofo!!!! HE puts in hours upon hours upon hours studying games watching replays, studying box scores and everything else there is to give him an edge on the books!! I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!!

SECOND UP... BUCK...... i dont know how this guy does it, i really dont, no writeups, no information, a post here here about a team, a post there about a coach, BUT ALL THIS GUY DOES IS PICK FKN WINNERS!!!!!! HE BASICALLY BEATS THE BOOKS EVERY FUCKN NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! last night the books got the better of him, and i think, i think, i think it was the first time in weeks that he didnt finish the day on a positive note!!! his capping skills are truley amazing!!!!!!!!!!

THIRD SONNY...... SONNY is also the fkn man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sure he hasnt had the results he is looking for so far this year, boy oh boy does this dude know his shit..... MARK MY WORDS... THIS GUY IS GOING TO GO ON A HUGE ******* RUN SOMETIME VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!! i think it would be wise to start tailing him!!!! ALSO WHEN YOU SEE THIS DUDE FIRE OUT A 10X 2H PLAY, YOU BETTER BE FKN READY TO THROW DOWN ON IT WITH HIM!!!!! I HAVENT SEEN HIM MISS ONE YET!!!!!!!!!! FKN AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4TH THE MAD HATTER...... at first glance of his games after browsing his thread i was like wht the fk is this guy doing????? he plays 800 games a day he cant possibly make money doing that hahahaha and boy oh boyyyy was i ever wrong!!!!!!!!! when you look closely at his picks, its not as many games as you think it is....I WOULD PLAY HIS POD AND 10 UNITS GAMES EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!THE GUY IS FKN GOOD MAN REAL GOOD!

5th MY MAIN MAN FILMOZ!!!!!!! FILMOZ IS A GUY WHO IS ALSO A REALLY NICE COOL DUDE!!!!!!! you can follow his picks every single day and make money!!!!!! since i been tailing filmoz he has only had two bad days..... he sure knows how to ppick games, and he will also manage your money if you need that!!!! i owe alot to filmoz man, he has helped me tremendously in here!!!!! He also sure as hell knows how to pick WINNERS AS WELL!!!!!!

GUYS this list isnt in any special order of who best to last or anything like that... I CANT MAKE YOU MONEY by picking games, i suck im horrible at doing that!!i was down BIG before i met my knew friends here on SBR!!! if i cant make you money picking games, i sure as shit can make you money by telling you who to follow closely!!!!

LASTLY... for the excellent cappers i left out, ITS NOTHING AGAINST you at all..... i just cant FOLLOW AND TAIL ALL OF YOU even though you guys also make money!!!

I ALSO WANT TO SAY THAT IT IS NOT A SMART IDEA TO PICK ALL THESE GUYS TOP PLAYS AND PUT IN 1 PLAY FROOM EACH CAPPER!!! IF YOU DO THAT YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF LOSING MONEY AND SEE THEM IN THEIR THREADS HI FIVING PPL BECAUSE THEY MADE MONEY ON THE DAY!!!YOUR BEST BET IS TO PICK ONE GUY FOR THE DAY AND TAIL HIM!!! COMPARE HIS PICKS TO THE OTHER GUYS I LISTED... IF YOU SEE THE OTHER GUYS ON OPPOSITE GAMES, JUST STAY AWAY!!

I WOULD ALSO ADVISE YOU PLAY EVERY SINGLE SONNY 10X 2H HALF BET!!!!!!!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM no matter who your tailing for the day!!!!! i would also strongly advise to play college over under 20X30X40X BOMBS!!!!!!!!!! his last 30x BOMB WAS DEPAUL WHO WAS UP BY FKN 30 AT THE HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE THIS THREAD CAN HELP SOME OF YOU MAKE MONEY!!! IT DRIVES ME BUTS THAT I CANT PICK GAMES FOR SHIT TO HELP U FELLAS OUT TO MAKE MONEY, SO I JUST THOUGHT THAT I CAN HELP YOU MAKE MONEY BY SHARING ALL THIS INFO WITH YOU.....

THESE GUYS HAVE ME UP OVER 14 GRAND IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS!!!!!!! need proof? go to filmoz thread and click the link i put up there!!

I HOPE YOU ALL KILL YOUR FKN BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE ALL HERE FOR THE SAME REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A HUGE THANKS TO THE FAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Points Awarded:

YOUNGBUCK gave rb3b3 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Great summary RB! Thanks for taking the time...i second everything he said about the cappers here....lets kill it tonight.

Kill Bookies Everywhere.

crazed
    crazed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Great idea

If you can consolidate what they say and give your recommendations and what you are betting on that would be great. I am probably worse than you at picking winners Great tide for a thread

crazed
    crazed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

I meant great idea for a thread

snoopaloop31
    snoopaloop31's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks bud. Couldnt send you points for some reason...?

The value of SBR is that there is so much info.... the problem is sorting through it all.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rb check out biff financial in college hoops too
    he usually starts getting serious after the 1st of
    Jan.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great helpful post, and much appreciated!

canepole
    Update your status
    canepole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8117

great info thanks for it

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Today 12/10/2011 picks:

Buck and Filmoz : Kentucky
    Buck and College Under Over: Davidson

GL guys!!! i wish someone can make a thread like this guy rb3b3 in NFL and Soccer and all other sports. It helps alot of people.
    Points Awarded:

joepillow7 gave kaliboyz 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bmansell33
    bmansell33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

very good thread thanks a lot. i agree if there was something like this for other sports we would kill the books. thanks for the "consensius picks" you posted above as well