bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

I will post a GUARANTEED Winner for the HALFTIME LINE of the K-STATE game

Keep your eyes posted.....if you assholes dont think these halftime lines are easy to read then just keep your eyes peeled...

i will post a guaranteeddddddddddddddd winner at the halftime of westva/kstate game...110% winner

stop back at halftime of the kstate game if you want to win money.Save your money for the halftime lines.They are too easy!

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Have you even won a bet.

I see you losing twice on like every game.

bradleysnyder

And i am happy that i was wrong about this game.....my money was on uconn -5.5 and that can be verified.....but 9 out of 10 times this does not happen!

Freeze1000
    Freeze1000's Avatar Become A Pro!

okay....go on....

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    have you even won a bet.

I see you losing twice on like every game.
    hey you have been here since 08 and your not a pro?????why not???????please explain and also look at the other thread i had as the lock of the day at uconn -5.5.............you think my escalade came free??????????????????bet jamaica paid for over halfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffff of my escalade and i bet they would proudly say it **** head....now go be a minnow yuppy and act like a cyber hard ass on aol...maybe you can get yourself some 14 year old pussy and catch a date with chris hanson!

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by freeze1000 View Post
    okay....go on....

you have been here 1 week.............your not a pro and you have nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo idea who your talking too.none.i could hire a hit on your ass and not blink at it.so keep running that mouth all you want because you have no respect on this forum you f.uc.king noob loser.we will see where you are at next year punk

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Stop cluttering the board looking for attention w/ your garbage

bradleysnyder

Ok non pro.....i will post a winner at the half of the k-state game and its a guarantee!

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post

hey you have been here since 08 and your not a pro?????why not???????please explain and also look at the other thread i had as the lock of the day at uconn -5.5.............you think my escalade came free??????????????????bet jamaica paid for over halfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffff of my escalade and i bet they would proudly say it **** head....now go be a minnow yuppy and act like a cyber hard ass on aol...maybe you can get yourself some 14 year old pussy and catch a date with chris hanson!
    What makes you think Bet Jamaica paid for it.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    stop cluttering the board looking for attention w/ your garbage

looking for attention???????????????????are you ******* kiddinggggggggggggggg me???????????seriously are you ******* kidding me????????????????????i could give a fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk about attention.im all about posting winners and making money.i could give a flying fuk who gives attention.your crazy and out of your mind.i dont need attention.your a phucking clownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.absolute clown.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by bernardmadoff View Post
    what makes you think bet jamaica paid for it.

hey phuck head......i dont "think" they paid for it............................i know they paid for it.p.e.r.i.o.d

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

hey phuck head......i dont "think" they paid for it............................i know they paid for it.p.e.r.i.o.d
    Really? How did they pay for it?

bradleysnyder

By sending me over $45,000 in 16 months.Are you too stupid to figure that out?Must be

bradleysnyder

Man are some of the people on this forum just CLUELESS!

upscope

There is no such thing as a guarantee. If you had any clue whatsoever you would understand this & stop making ridiculous threads that make you look like a schmuck!

bradleysnyder

really? How did they pay for it?

you have been a memeber of this forum for 2.5 years less than me and yet you have 600 more posts.that is the true sign of a online postinf loserrrrrrrrrrrrr...seriously who posts 40 times a day unless they are looking for drama?????post your plays and bOunce....end of story you god damn loser

bradleysnyder

there is no such thing as a guarantee. If you had any clue whatsoever you would understand this & stop making ridiculous threads that make you look like a schmuck!

ok watch...you will see how good of a read i have on halftime lines non-pro...if you want to win you will tail me at halftime......i have enough money to buy your life!!!!!i could care less what you say loser.this is fun for me!

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

I will probably tail for the hell of it .... haven't placed a bet in a few days

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

By sending me over $45,000 in 16 months.Are you too stupid to figure that out?Must be
    So when Bet Jamaica sent you $45k, they were in the hole for $45k?

10dollawinna
    10dollawinna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

i'll roll w/ you brad...on whatever you say bury me or bail me out. bol

upscope

ok watch...you will see how good of a read i have on halftime lines non-pro...if you want to win you will tail me at halftime......i have enough money to buy your life!!!!!i could care less what you say loser.this is fun for me!

What are u 12 or something?? What the fukk does being a non pro have to do w/ anything. And it doesn't matter if you win or lose. it's one game that means nothing. Even if you do win it it brings your record to 3-10 for the last 13 'I grantee' threads over the last week.

bradleysnyder

so when bet jamaica sent you $45k, they were in the hole for $45k?
    at least $42k

bradleysnyder

what are u 12 or something?? What the fukk does being a non pro have to do w/ anything. And it doesn't matter if you win or lose. It's one game that means nothing. Even if you do win it it brings your record to 3-10 for the last 13 'i grantee' threads over the last week.

3-10?????

Boy or thing are you way off!

I mean way way way wayyyyyyyyyyyyy off.....what about the +600 i hit ON NIU last week and the

+450 i hit on south carolina over clemson???????????are you just a phucking moron??????that goes to show that you do not follow the forum daily.the most logical reason for that is because you lost what little money you had to bet for that day or week.you are so below me its not even funny.i have the kind of money you dream of punk.and i mean dreammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

at least $42k
    As on another point in another thread, your betting ideology is flawed, you didnt put Bet Jamaica 42k in the hole.

snoopaloop31
    snoopaloop31's Avatar Become A Pro!

This brad is a clown. Do not follow.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

3-10?????

Boy or thing are you way off!

I mean way way way wayyyyyyyyyyyyy off.....what about the +600 i hit ON NIU last week and the

+450 i hit on south carolina over clemson???????????are you just a phucking moron??????that goes to show that you do not follow the forum daily.the most logical reason for that is because you lost what little money you had to bet for that day or week.you are so below me its not even funny.i have the kind of money you dream of punk.and i mean dreammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hahaha who allows clowns like these on this forum..... This is guys a joke! I'm gonna make my avatar some sick Car and tell everyone i got more money than them online! Hahahahahaha Bottom Feeder F*ck. Im sure you got all the attention you wanted.... Now shut your F*ing mouth! CLOWN!

bradleysnyder

Lmao...say what you want......i personally won over 50k off of bet jam all time.

And honestly i could care less if you believe me or not,but there is other members of this forum that know me personally and could verify that is 110% accurate............buttt as i said i could care less what you believe or not.go about your mary little life and i will go about mine.im not going to sweat what some idiot named madoff on sbr thinks about me because quite frankly i could give a flying **** wether you believe me or not.seriously you mean dick squat to me and my family.your a yuppy compared to what i do on a daily basis

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Lmao...say what you want......i personally won over 50k off of bet jam all time.

And honestly i could care less if you believe me or not,but there is other members of this forum that know me personally and could verify that is 110% accurate............buttt as i said i could care less what you believe or not.go about your mary little life and i will go about mine.im not going to sweat what some idiot named madoff on sbr thinks about me because quite frankly i could give a flying **** wether you believe me or not.seriously you mean dick squat to me and my family.your a yuppy compared to what i do on a daily basis
    Not saying I dont believe you, only saying whatever amount you won, it didnt put them in the hole that amount, seeing the money isnt really coming from BetJam.

lonelynoob
    lonelynoob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

people who have alot of money dont have the need to tell people they have alot of money ........

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by boutdemcowboys View Post
    hahaha who allows clowns like these on this forum..... This is guys a joke! I'm gonna make my avatar some sick car and tell everyone i got more money than them online! Hahahahahaha bottom feeder f*ck. Im sure you got all the attention you wanted.... Now shut your f*ing mouth! Clown!

ypu dont think thats my car????????????really??????????????do you really think thats a fake picture????????????????????????

If you call me out i will take 50 pictures tomorrow and realllllllllllllllllllllly make you look like a clown bitch...you have been on this forum for a month and act like you know who i am...........babababahahahahahahaha....* ****** internet tough guy.....ust go ahead and call me out and ill show your ass up...you dont even want me to start taking pictures of what i own...thats not the only car i own.....i will make you look like a real clown boy....go ahead and call my bluff

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by lonelynoob View Post
    people who have alot of money dont have the need to tell people they have alot of money ........

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee telling people i have money and rubbing it in peoples face...but hey thats just my style...be as jealous as you want to be.......i loveeeeeee to brag and show off what i have........just my style punk

lonelynoob
    lonelynoob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

haha ..... i didnt say you were lying, nor was i disrespectful i dont know you ..... BUT, you dont know me either .... so be cool friend and keep it classy ....

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Is that a real Escalade in that picture

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck View Post
    is that a real escalade in that picture

that escalade is parked about 15 feet away from me right now in my garage with meguiars tire gel gleamin buddy!

snoopaloop31
    snoopaloop31's Avatar Become A Pro!

Donald Trump got money and makes sure everyone knows bout it.

1234 Last