PeachDog
    PeachDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

*ALERT ALERT ALERT* purdue vs illinois

ILLINOIS ML

Were hamming it boyz. We got a nice $6,505 on the ML, and were also taking the bump in the first half. All plus action is like -105 today.

this games should be a nice quick tempo game, with Illinois shedding it's SG's, you will see Webber constantly hook up the assistants to push Purude off the ball. Purdue doesn't have a chance unless they go 65 and up in the 2nd half. Is that possible? not with Illinois.

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like it good luck PeachDog

Vonnegut

Any word on The Hummer?

Reggie Dunlop
    Reggie Dunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!

You and your bad value bets. A sensible play is Illinois -2.5, not -145 ML. Just like your stupid -170 Tennessee ML bet yesterday. You are leading the sheep to the slaughter with bad bets that you post here.

Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie Dunlop View Post
    You and your bad value bets. A sensible play is Illinois -2.5, not -145 ML. Just like your stupid -170 Tennessee ML bet yesterday. You are leading the sheep to the slaughter with bad bets that you post here.
    I have to agree that the side bet has better value. Illinois is a good pick notwithstanding.

flavo-ice
    flavo-ice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh well, guess I'm confused again today. I thought this guy was done posting at SBR.

Apparently his posts aren't meant for the public(according to peach), so several have suggested he start his own private thread.

Yet he continues to post on the public forums, and solicit email addresses from the sheep.

ThaKid21
    ThaKid21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Illinois offense has been absolutely horrid lately as evident from the first half of the Iowa game and the game before that...Add Purdue's defense to the equation and I have a feeling this game just might go Purdue's way...Granted if Mcamey, Legion, and the Illinois shooters get hot Purdue could be in trouble...I just don't see things changing today and see this as 4-6 point win for Purdue in a hardfought defensive battle...Just my 2 cents...

keitht
    keitht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

purdue gets revenge from loss to illinois earlier in the year....... ****, doctor phil and peach dog

hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

McDonald's is hiring

PeachDog

Robert Man, didn't you learn anything from you loss? What your nonsense proves is that you don't know anything about gambling, and you don't have that much money to bet.

So if I were you I wouldn't be giving advice to people betting $15,000 or even $20,000 when all your doing is betting $100. maybe even $25.

All you do it pout around here giving people flooded responses, but YOU DONT KNOW SHIT MAN, get over it, stop responding and just leave the forum.

Why don't you just come on here and listen and learn, not just pout and give you 2 cents when it's COMPLETE NONSENSE.

Take the spread for -145. I got it at -135. So you want to take the spread off the -2.5 and convert it to +2 money? for what? to save yourself 5 dollars, and in return a $2,000 profit margin for somebody like me, means what? That I would be up 4 points now.

If it's -2 / no book is going to offer you a ML valued greater than the tipoff value.

Think about it man

PeachDog

Hey robert man, you do know that you have a hockey picture for your avator right? And where do you live? come on man

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

Hey Peach good call on the 1st half made that one easy

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11057

Congrats on the first half hit

bluff
    bluff's Avatar Become A Pro!

peachfan whats your leans for other games:?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

im loving these alerts. I had illinois this morning, then saw your alert so I had to up the bet. Keep up the good work.

PeachDog

Illinois was the only play today. There are a few big plays coming in this week. Just stay tuned.

ICEMAN888
    ICEMAN888's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still don't get the aggression here. Peachdog has been posting winners left and right. Do you have to play the ML? No. Play the spread if you like. Peachdog, keep posting winners and lining my pockets with cashish!

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

who is we when this guy talks?

roadwarrior1
    roadwarrior1's Avatar Become A Pro!

His young inexperienced flock of fools he trys to get money from.

PeachDog

HEY TONY! i mean roadwarrior. Your act is getting old. funny that your not using your other accounts today tony.

caught you in a little scam. You were funny before, but not when your acting like a goof and causing problems with other people, then it's my issue.

When you are trying to make people lose money, then you cross the line.

roadwarrior1

You just finished calling "Curious" Tony on your other thread..........you are an idiot tout.

Your just mad that we caught you with your multiple screen names and bogus replies......

Go away you young inexperienced, steaming pile of horse shat!!!

PeachDog

hi tony!

roadwarrior1

I guess this is one of your make believe friends in your make believe world.............

Good try RoscoeWild......or Peach or whatever you name is. Maybe Rosoce is your boyfriend?