Best Bets (16-18)(-11.40)
Strong Plays (25-18)(+10.40)
Regular Plays (41-31)(+6.90)

Overall (82-67)(+5.90)

Took Saturday off. Only one play on Friday and it was a strong play winner with Columbia winning outright over Penn. It appears that I have at least temporarily stopped the bleeding and am headed back in the right direction.

BEST BETS

Illinois -2.5 vs Purdue
N Iowa -2.5 vs Creighton

I just love those small home favorites in college basketball, especially with quality teams like Illinois and N Iowa. Home court make the difference in these two best bets.

STRONG PLAYS

Rhode Island +5 vs Temple……………I just feel Rhode Island is the better team even at Temple and getting five points is a bonus that I will take.

St Joes +2 vs U Mass………..Sticking with the same conference for my strong plays and a very similar play for me. I feel St Joes is better even at U Mass. I know I am going against my small home favorite theory, but the difference is U Mass is not a quality team that takes advatage of home court.

REGULAR PLAYS

Penn St -1.5 vs Wisconsin……….Wisky down this year and Penn State is way up. Only reason this line is this low is PSU got thumped at Michigan their last game. Don’t forget before that they to to Michigan State and won. Now they are back at home where they play decent even when they are not that good.

Stanford +1.5 vs Washington……….Not in love with this game, but I have done well with home dogs in this conference. I just smell an upset here. Stanford has a pretty decent team and this would not be a shocker to see them upset Washington…if you could even call it an upset.

NC State +8 vs Virginia Tech…………..Have to admit I am betting with my heart in this one. I am an NC State fan and they have a decent team. Virginia Tech is probably the better team, but if you look at their average score, they don’t blow teams out too often. My gut just tells me this will be a close game and NC State is due to win a game on the road outright. I think today is the day.

Good Luck Everybody!!