PeachDog
    PeachDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

PEACHDOG winnings $50,000

I'm declaring my last 2 games victories. Aside from my mega parlay which I haven't cashed i'm up $50,000. Not bad considering I only lost 2 bet slips today, and combined it with 5 ups /12% winnings and over $30,000 in 3 plays..

Not bad huh,

for all those with me, GREAT GREAT WORK, and for the small listers who enjoy the picks, your welcome.

I'll be home around 2 hours, and i'm going to send everybody something special. So be ready. JC, GONZOtey, ice, your going to get a nice surprise. You also want a copy on DVD right? and a nice pickup game ended with a long drought for James. Too much fun.

Talk to you all later on

Later

dwyanewade03
    dwyanewade03's Avatar Become A Pro!

congrats bro, keep it up

PeachDog
    PeachDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like I said, only a few to go and i'm done. Actually lots of people are leaving. And on this forum not too many people are coming around anymore untill NCAA tourny and NHL playoffs.

roadwarrior1
    roadwarrior1's Avatar Become A Pro!

geez..another rookie poster.............? they will find out thAT YOUR ARE A FRAUD!

dwyanewade03
    dwyanewade03's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol yea ive seen to much hate for a free service

RoscoeWild
    RoscoeWild's Avatar Become A Pro!

**** PEACH, Vinny told me whats going on. I'm going to be coming down stairs in about 30 minutes. I'm just watching the news.

Is the book going to cash that for you guys tonight?

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PeachDog View Post
    I'm declaring my last 2 games victories. Aside from my mega parlay which I haven't cashed i'm up $50,000. Not bad considering I only lost 2 bet slips today, and combined it with 5 ups /12% winnings and over $30,000 in 3 plays..

Not bad huh,

for all those with me, GREAT GREAT WORK, and for the small listers who enjoy the picks, your welcome.

I'll be home around 2 hours, and i'm going to send everybody something special. So be ready. JC, GONZOtey, ice, your going to get a nice surprise. You also want a copy on DVD right? and a nice pickup game ended with a long drought for James. Too much fun.

Talk to you all later on

Later
    Hey shithead. No one cares what size your wages are. Your bragging is making every one think you are a retard. Post your picks in terms of units and let your record speak for itself. Stop filling our forum up with this bullshit.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Roscoe take Peach's rooster out of your mouth cant understand what your saying..

MicGan
    MicGan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior1 View Post
    geez..another rookie poster.............? they will find out thAT YOUR ARE A FRAUD!
    It's not rookie poster.... is ROOKIE POSER!

kroyrunner89
    kroyrunner89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2663

go **** yourself. we all hate you peach, i can't believe you're so damn dense you haven't figured this out. nobody wants you here, please take a long vacation or something, i hear running your car in your garage for a while can be a good stress reliever

kroyrunner89
    kroyrunner89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2663

i apologize for that last comment, it was a bit over the top. i do not recommend you kill yourself sir. but please, leave us all alone until you are ready to keep track of your record and be honest and up to date about it. until then you have absolutely no credibility.

BCaldwell32
    BCaldwell32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1008

I love stopping by the peach harvest of rotten shit picks and idiotic bullshit from none other than Mr peach himself. I have never seen a bigger ass clown in my entire life!!!

ICEMAN888
    ICEMAN888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep on winning Peachdog. I am with you all the way!

ICEMAN888

What's with all the ill will. Peach posts plays. He doesn't force you to make the plays. Sure he bets a ton of cash but do you have to? No. Personally, I am all about taking out my anger on the books. I like all the posters on this site and follow them in varying degrees. This includes Peach, Curious, CK, PittChic, UCBearcats, Machine and many others. I never blindly play someone's pick. I play when someone has a pick that I agree with. Even by doing this I am happy when I hit around 60%.

I surely do not want Peach to stop posting picks. I don't want anyone who has the similar goal of busting the books to stop posting plays. Do you guys really want Peach to stop posting plays?

Drillbit
    Drillbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ICEMAN888 View Post
    What's with all the ill will. Peach posts plays. He doesn't force you to make the plays. Sure he bets a ton of cash but do you have to? No. Personally, I am all about taking out my anger on the books. I like all the posters on this site and follow them in varying degrees. This includes Peach, Curious, CK, PittChic, UCBearcats, Machine and many others. I never blindly play someone's pick. I play when someone has a pick that I agree with. Even by doing this I am happy when I hit around 60%.

I surely do not want Peach to stop posting picks. I don't want anyone who has the similar goal of busting the books to stop posting plays. Do you guys really want Peach to stop posting plays?
    I would agree with you if he would post his picks. Instead he says hit 78236, 77237, 5663256, & 5645 hard on a parlay +7867 and we can all retire. What is that Bull****.

ICEMAN888

I have only seen that number code post 1 time. However, I am new to the forum so I don't know if Peach does that very often. He did pick Santa Clara +5 yesterday and that was a winner.