hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sat Games cont

I am in a super hurry. I am 15 minutes late. Posted are more games . I might have posted some already.
    Tenn Mar
    Memp
    Mont
    St Mary
    Sam
    Brad
    La laf
    Bay
    Tex El
    N J
    All are 10 units + One is a 20 unit. Bottom half. I am perfect so far at this writing .
    Villa, Miami F, Miami O, Pitt, Ucla All were 10 to 15 units
    Cheers

50lipa
    50lipa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whoever figures the 20 unit play better write it down, cos i'm looking!

OC
    OC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hajune you're on fire but please do me a favor. Can you identify your 20 unit play(s) at least? Between your threads and Peach Dogs with the huge plays and no team listed, I feel like I'm playing where is Waldo. Just kidding, keep up the good work.

50lipa

He never lists them, altho he always says they are the plays with teams favored by a spread they were never favoured by before. Basicly some dog being on the plus side i guess. Ain't N J for sure.

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

not sure what the 20 unit play is or was, but I tip my hat to this guy as one of the more solid cappers on this sight. keep it up bro!

Madball
    Madball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Hajune,
    I went over to the Think Tank section and went through some of your spot play systems ---these guys keep asking which is your bigger plays, all it takes is a few minutes research to locate which these are..
    Last couple of days it took a little digging but I found your bigger plays and went 3-0

50lipa

Thanks for letting us know the plays Madball..

50lipa

Not that i don't appreciate what you do hajune, it would be and also mean much much more if you revealed a little more to us. You went 10-5 for the last night, i tailed with mostly even plays and ended up only for the first 5 plays that went 5-0 cos i couldn't find the 20 unit play and the second list finished 5-5, so i was down for the vig basicly.