zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Kent State PK tonight. and Marshall +16 small.

James Madison is coming along very nicely and will be a force in the mid majors..NEXT year...this year will be full of learning curves and rookie mistakes. they have one of the best back courts in the CAA but the problem is they can't defend worth a lick.

while on the other hand Kent State is mature veteran team who plays suffocating defense. the lines makers are off on this one, line should be around 5 or 5.5. JMU can be explosive at times...but they are not polished enough yet to take down the veteran Golden Flashes.

also a small play on Marshall at 16. the Herd can score with the best of them and they pretty good lock down defense too. I don't see the upset happening here...but with all the distractions going around the Cuse right now...this is a perfect opportunity for Marshall to hang around and make this game interesting/competitive. I see a 8-10 point victory for Cuse.
    Points Awarded:

bb_skoots gave zoo youk 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

good luck bro...might tail...not sure yet.....thinking about taking a night off

NFLMAN
    NFLMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's also Matt Miller's play today

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by NFLMAN View Post
    That's also Matt Miller's play today
    whos that?

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    good luck bro...might tail...not sure yet.....thinking about taking a night off
    how come? gotta strike while the irons hot.

zoo youk

Kent by 21 sweet, and another profitable night regardless if Marshall covers or not.

But hope they do, down 11 with bout four to go.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

zoo youk climbing the top 10 list...

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Nice picks tonight.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

shame these marshall scumbags couldnt cover the 1st half for me...cost me over 4 grand...oh well..glad someone made money on em.

zoo youk

Marshall strong push second half covers easily

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    shame these marshall scumbags couldnt cover the 1st half for me...cost me over 4 grand...oh well..glad someone made money on em.
    Sorry bro. They turned the ball over almost twelve times in the first half, if it wasn't for that this game could been real interesting

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea i like betting halfs usually so those are the breaks

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gotta give you credit, whether it be football or hoops you have been pretty money with your picks that you post. Took Kent St cuz of you tonight and have tailed some others in the past. Keep up the good work man.

zoo youk

Thanks, glad I can help someone out

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

Great calls!

bobby heenan
    Update your status

zoo great work again!!....i tailed on kent st(big)...did not play the marshall play but i wish i had

i played depaul last night pretty big last night and lost....after id been on fire....and i was comtemplating sitting out tonight....but i played the kent st ....hit memphis and washington with nova being the only loss on the night...bounced back real strong

kept thinking about your writeup as i was following the kent st/jmu game....and at the half i kept thinking "this is the veteran team thats supposed to pull away ....geez...alot of friggin turnovers.....seems like they are handling every other phase of the game but the turnovers are killing us"....and wow ...what a 2nd half!!!! congrats.....yer one of the better cappers around here...and what i love is that alot of the times i see you have plays picked out that ive already looked at....look forward seeing more of your plays

bobby heenan
    Update your status

zoo...i kept seeing guys talk about the memphis/miami game this afternoon...and how youve got to play the home unranked favorite vs the ranked road underdog.....and i kept thinking back to sunday

i was thinking about baylor/northwestern and wich st/unlv...i hammered baylor(not sure if you did) and wich st(i know you did)

i remember my thinking before baylor/nw....baylor is clearly the much better team....on a neutral court i know baylor wins 9.8 times out of a ten...and northwestern has no real home court advantage

when i thought about miami/memphis....despite the line moving against memphis....and people screaming to play the uranked home fave...i thought about that baylor northwestern game...and saw a similar type of matchup there

and then i thought about wich st/unlv...on a neutral court...im not sure who i pick...im not totally sure who the better team is...and wich st has a little home court thing goin there....we hammered wich st and they blew em out

i think its funny that some guys just blindly follow line movement and cap the situation of the home unranked fave...instead of looking at the individual games ....theres a difference...baylor and memphis clearly more talented in a place where the home team doesnt hold a big homecourt advantage vs a tossup type game where the home team has a little home court mojo goin for em

NFLMAN
    NFLMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    whos that?
    Nobody. You da man

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    zoo...i kept seeing guys talk about the memphis/miami game this afternoon...and how youve got to play the home unranked favorite vs the ranked road underdog.....and i kept thinking back to sunday

i was thinking about baylor/northwestern and wich st/unlv...i hammered baylor(not sure if you did) and wich st(i know you did)

i remember my thinking before baylor/nw....baylor is clearly the much better team....on a neutral court i know baylor wins 9.8 times out of a ten...and northwestern has no real home court advantage

when i thought about miami/memphis....despite the line moving against memphis....and people screaming to play the uranked home fave...i thought about that baylor northwestern game...and saw a similar type of matchup there

and then i thought about wich st/unlv...on a neutral court...im not sure who i pick...im not totally sure who the better team is...and wich st has a little home court thing goin there....we hammered wich st and they blew em out

i think its funny that some guys just blindly follow line movement and cap the situation of the home unranked fave...instead of looking at the individual games ....theres a difference...baylor and memphis clearly more talented in a place where the home team doesnt hold a big homecourt advantage vs a tossup type game where the home team has a little home court mojo goin for em
    yeah def, u nailed it. a lot of the times the unranked home team giving points to road ranked team is a good situational spot, but u cant just blindly play it. it is about match ups as well and how strong the home court is...etc..