No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Tuesday leans

Still don't see anything worth putting in play, but I said the same thing last night and went 3-0 on leans:

James Madison +1 vs. Kent State
    Long Beach State +12 at Kansas
    Memphis +1 at Miami (Fla.)
    Marquette -7 vs. Washington
    George Mason +9.5 at Virginia
    Iowa +8 at Northern Iowa
    ECU -1 vs. UMass

Everyone and their grandmother will be on Memphis and Marquette I'm sure, so those are pretty weak, as is GMU. Feeling rather confident about the first two, but enough to warrant plays? Doubt it. We'll see I guess.

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

5dimes has csulb at +12.5... do you think the line will move in our favor? worth the wait?

testertips

i just put in a small parly on csulb +12.5 and george mason +9... i like playing parlays on marginal leans.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by testertips View Post
    i just put in a small parly on csulb +12.5 and george mason +9... i like playing parlays on marginal leans.
    Good luck. I don't like that The Greek hasn't dropped the hook on GMU, but it's early. 9.5 is a lot in a Rivalry game; kind of why I'm also leaning Iowa, who has fared well against UNI in the past.

Interesting that Greek is -1 on ECU with most other books +1. We'll monitor that one as well.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I no your are just leaning these plays and won't bet them but the Iowa vs Northern Iowa game is gonna be a blast of a game IMO. No play on it yet but that will be an intense game.

The Marquette game is normal everyone should be betting Marquette I have them winning the Big East!! Love this Quette team great fun to watch.

Long Beach +12 is pretty fair play also hopefully that number goes up to +13

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Good luck. I don't like that The Greek hasn't dropped the hook on GMU, but it's early. 9.5 is a lot in a Rivalry game; kind of why I'm also leaning Iowa, who has fared well against UNI in the past.

Interesting that Greek is -1 on ECU with most other books +1. We'll monitor that one as well.
    I think the books are banking on people being scared to back ECU after losing at home to Charlotte. That was a rival game which is always played tight. ECU is so much better in every aspect of the game, IMO. Plus they're at home. I got ECU by 6-8 pts.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    I no your are just leaning these plays and won't bet them but the Iowa vs Northern Iowa game is gonna be a blast of a game IMO. No play on it yet but that will be an intense game.
    I don't think this UNI team is as good as some in years past. This line should be about -6. I might have to bite at 8.5 or even 9. Iowa isn't very good, but again, that's a lot of points for a Big Ten team in an in-state game.

The Marquette game is normal everyone should be betting Marquette I have them winning the Big East!! Love this Quette team great fun to watch.
    I honestly think Marquette is a Top-5 team.

Long Beach +12 is pretty fair play also hopefully that number goes up to +13
    Me too, but I doubt it. In fact, I bet in closes at 11.5 or even 11.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    I think the books are banking on people being scared to back ECU after losing at home to Charlotte. That was a rival game which is always played tight. ECU is so much better in every aspect of the game, IMO. Plus they're at home. I got ECU by 6-8 pts.
    I admittedly don't know much about UMass.

chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

sup coin, Long Beach might be my favorite play of the day, cause there just fiesty, Im with you on Memphis, but I might be the only one in the world on washington!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by chinoloco212 View Post
    sup coin, Long Beach might be my favorite play of the day, cause there just fiesty, Im with you on Memphis, but I might be the only one in the world on washington!
    Well Marquette did just beat Wisconsin, and Washington isn't the worst team in the world....

testertips

Quote Originally Posted by chinoloco212 View Post
    why are you on washington? i already put in a play on marquette -6 and most likely not hedge... just wondering why you're picking washington

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Well Marquette did just beat Wisconsin, and Washington isn't the worst team in the world....
    Huskies concern me due to the number of unforced turnovers...

chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by testertips View Post
    why are you on washington? i already put in a play on marquette -6 and most likely not hedge... just wondering why you're picking washington
    I see a let down coming just my opinion Ill prolly go real small on washington

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Look at Pinny juice Marq.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Don't think I would trust that Memphis team on the road. I like Miami in that game. Kind of like James Madison and Iowa though. GL

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I'm taking Miami

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Washington looking good. Seeing if the number will hit 10 by gametime.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

UMASS got pounded overnight, PK to -2.5 at some books. Also like Northern IOWA.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

im with houli and HW, it either canes or pass. i cant stand either team tho and rest assured whichever way you bet at some point you will be pulling your hair out in this one..no doubt mem is ultra talented but their decision making leaves a lot to be desired imho, not something you want while backing a team on the road..

torn on lbst/ku as i could make a case for this to be close or ku running them out the gym..over looks really appealing to me as pace shouldnt be much of a problem here, but i hate col hoops overs as whenever i play one no one can make a shot ...

hoping mizzou keeps getting pounded up as the points are really tempting here...no doubt this is a down yr for nova but their struggles come in the half court, mizzou's pace should be a benefit to nova as they have the guards to get up and down the court with the tigers..

wish i would have got on Marq early as now -7.5 the best i can do. wash is sloppy, think marq prob runs away with this gm...

not sure uva should be laying this kind of number in a gm that could very well be played in the 50's...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Look at Pinny juice Marq.
    Wow -- just saw that. Got to -6 (-152) at one point.

Get the feeling Marquette doesn't cover whatever is the final number posted.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

George Mason, and Miami for myself.

Vagina laying too much for suc,h a low total, and Unranked team favored over ranked in Miami.

gba
    gba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1043

miami cant shoot

BigDan

just grabbed G.mason +10..surprised it hit double digits, had to buy on this number...

BigDan

anyone interested in lbst that number has shot up to 13.5....like i said i can make a case either way, did go ahead and play over 141.5 as i think this 6 points to short and should start to climb (as mentioned i suck at overs so a fade my be in order here).

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I like the Cuse -16 to win by 25.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Wow -- just saw that. Got to -6 (-152) at one point.

Get the feeling Marquette doesn't cover whatever is the final number posted.
    Kansas vs K-St. all over again

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Marquette just beat Wisconsin at an unbeatable place, home, now they easily beat a non public Huskie squad. This is why I will will take Washington tonight. Good luck!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Still don't see anything worth putting in play, but I said the same thing last night and went 3-0 on leans:

James Madison +1 vs. Kent State
    Long Beach State +12 at Kansas
    Memphis +1 at Miami (Fla.)
    Marquette -7 vs. Washington
    George Mason +9.5 at Virginia
    Iowa +8 at Northern Iowa
    ECU -1 vs. UMass

Everyone and their grandmother will be on Memphis and Marquette I'm sure, so those are pretty weak, as is GMU. Feeling rather confident about the first two, but enough to warrant plays? Doubt it. We'll see I guess.
    Only two I'm backing off are Memphis and Marquette. Marquette got juiced like crazy overnight at Pinnacle when it hit 6. No way I'm touching it now. Something just stinks with the Memphis line.

All of the others might be worth a roll of the dice if you're feeling lucky. Notice that you can get better numbers on all of them though, which means I haven't overwhelmed anyone with my foreshadowing.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

long beach state is @ +13.5 right now... don't see them covering.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    long beach state is @ +13.5 right now... don't see them covering.
    We'll see where it closes. I'm a little surprised it's gone up that much, but if it gets back down to 12, I think it's still OK. If it stays around 13 or 13.5, you're probably right.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

LBSU's actually 14 now at The Greek. Yeah, that's looking like a pass.

As of now, I'd rank the leans:

1) George Mason +10 at Virginia
    2) ECU +1 vs. UMass
    3) James Madison +1.5 vs. Kent State
    4) Iowa +8.5 at Northern Iowa
    5) Long Beach State +14 at Kansas

I'd also consider Nova, Washington (based on Pinny) and maybe even Miami (Fla.), though my square gut still says Memphis.

I don't see any big-play worthy potential on today's board, but of course, they're out there. I just haven't done a good job finding them.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

ML movement plays so far:

Villanova
    Iowa
    Miami (Fla.)
    Washington
    Bradley

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I only like two games.

Miami and James Madison.

It's a revenge game for Miami after barely losing at Memphis last year.

Also, Memphis plays dumb ball. I'll take the home team even though I'm not a fan of short home favorites.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I only like two games.

Miami and James Madison.

It's a revenge game for Miami after barely losing at Memphis last year.

Also, Memphis plays dumb ball. I'll take the home team even though I'm not a fan of short home favorites.
    Yeah, on one hand you have an unranked home fave, but they're favored by less than 3, so it all kind of evens out there.

I do know this: Memphis is way more talented than Miami. How much that will mean in the end, who knows.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I will also say this about Miami: they were -3 pre-market. SBRodds has the open at -1.5, but that's incorrect. So unless they get back to -3 or better, I'd be leery.

123 Last