jerseykai
    jerseykai's Avatar Become A Pro!

Villanova vs. Syracuse what are your thoughts?

i am thinking about playing the villanova moneyline, but i am not sure. i checked out the stats and i can't find an advantage. i have seen villanova play before this season, but i can't remember what type of style of basketball they play, and what their weakness are.

i have seen syracuse play, and i know that they are a fastbreak team, very athletic and they can jack up threes.

the last game syracuse played at villa nova, they got outrebounded by about 13-14 rebounds.

anyways, anyone have any edge information or circumstantial conditions? let me know if you do. thx.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jersey..

Good luck with if you play this. I think the Big East is goofy hard to cap this year....South Florida beating Marquette last night?

Georgetown wins at UConn---then loses just about every other game.

Same for ND. They lose 1 player from a 24 win team, have the BE returning POY---and get cracked by Cincinnati.

If you find a side or angle here, please share. I just can't seem to get a line on the BE---so I stay away.

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Martin said it. The Big East is goofy this year, just look at last night. Who the **** knows which way this game will go? I am staying away from the BEAST for a little while.

Capwizards
    Capwizards's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should be some points in this one. My safest play on this game would be:

SYR vs VILL 1H OVER 70.5

PittChicGambles
    PittChicGambles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey jersey...Im considering taking the cuse on the ml...

Capwizards
    Capwizards's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope you were able to get on that 1H play man..........They crushed that total.