Gotcha955
    Gotcha955's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturdays plays/leans 2/8

First time posting my picks, up 28 units I respect the forum and would just like some insight.
    Syracuse- With Onuaku playing Syracuse will have enough inside pressence to control the game, Flynn has been hot lately and devendorf has finally got his shot back. I know Cuse has a bad road record but Ill take cuse and the point here.
    Notre Dame- Can they really be that bad? I hope not, Harangody is a beast and the only reason Notre Dame gets the pick here, The trip to the West Coast will turn around the IRish and McAlarney will finally get his shot back. Taking the Irish and the points.
    Ole Miss- Vandy is not what most thought in the beginning of the season, they can put up points but struggle to stop mediocre teams on the defense end. Ole MIss is far from mediocre, there a young team that can hang with the best of the SEC. Taking Ole Miss and the points.
    Pitt- This should be an easy one, yes there on the road and Depaul will get off the shnide eventually but not against pitt. Pitt will coast to an easy victory against and very poor Depaul team.
    Arizona- Zona is finally playing well, Budinger and Wise are killin it, Wise will D up Oregons only threat in Porter and will be control the tempo and coast through this one.
    Texas AM- Yes they have struggled to score and coming off a tough loss to Oaklahoma, but this is a strong aggie team. K state is no slouch either but the aggies are back at home and play very well at home. Takin AM, but it will be a close one.
    Providence- Far too many points to be giving the strong Providence team that can shoot the lights out of the building, besides the large loss to UConn they have played the stacked big east very tough, West Virginia is not the WV of old, and eleven and a half is far too many points. Taking providence and the points.

Just looking for some info guys
    Best of Luck to all
    Last edited by Gotcha955; 02-07-09 at 01:04 AM.

Gotcha955
    Gotcha955's Avatar Become A Pro!

And my fault its the seventh haha

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like Ole Miss today too. A good team and I think they cover and possibly win outright. Good luck.