I could not get on the forum yesterday before the games and once again after the games . My computer took 45 minuts unwinding early and who knows what happen late., but I could not post and separete my plays. A couple of people e-mailed me and got the 15 unit plays. I was 8-8 yesterday but I had four 15 unit plays worth 5% (+15%.) 3 won. I had four 12 unit plays 3 lost( -9% whoops.) I was 4-4 on the rest at -1 unit). My net gain was 5 units. A winning day but a disappointing day.
I gave out a spot play method but said YOU had to find it yourself. It has been 9-0 so far this year. Val. was a play yesterday had you looked for it. I will repeat the method.
Starting after Christmas
1- look for teams that are favored by a margin they are unfamilar with and by 2 or more points
Or 1A - Look for teams that have been favored ONLY once by todays margin or more and lost the spread by 7 or more in that game.
It is a simple play but DEADLY. There is a catch you have got to look for it. So get off your lazy ass( as my coach would say) and hunt them down!
Wright State fit the bill perfectly yesterday and lost by just enough. Also I had an NBA game I won -Ind at +5 1/2. At some places it went off at +5 and you might have pushed.
Friday's card is uneventful except for
Utah -NBA They are a solid play.
I like Cornell also . Be cautious with Ivy League teams though.
Cheers
Yesterday-8-8 but +5 units