Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by showtime2000 View Post
    No love for OKC tomorrow night getting points at home versus Portland who they've bet 4 out 5 at home? OKC have been covering machines at home, 12-2 last 14 games.
    only once in okl - the rest were in sea.

JGILL50
    hates the PATS
    JGILL50's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JGILL50 View Post
    CK i assume we will be fading the Lakers heavy in their next game. Are we still doing that after a team beats the Celtics
    AND coming off OT this might have some merit Sun at Cleveland. I am expecting a line of Clevland -3
    Lebron Vs. Kobe
    Revenge factor we might have somthing here
    Last edited by JGILL50; 02-06-09 at 07:46 AM.

Dexter
    Update your status

AND coming off OT this might have some merit Sun at Cleveland. I am expecting a line of Clevland -3
    Lebron Vs. Kobe
    Revenge factor we might have somthing here
    yes sir jgill - i'll be making a large wager on the cavs sunday. yeah, the line should be around 3-4.

UndersSuck
    UndersSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

In addition to Denver, I believe Toronto is an "A" bet tonight. And both will be "B" bets on Saturday if they dont come thru tonight.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by UndersSuck View Post
    In addition to Denver, I believe Toronto is an "A" bet tonight. And both will be "B" bets on Saturday if they dont come thru tonight.
    hey all - fyi....mention of this system is not really wanted anymore here on this site (esp ck's thread).....if you've noticed, johnmorr doesnt even talk about it anymore. i play the system, so pm me with any questions - lets leave this thread for our handicapping stuff.

2/7/09 - 2 teams will be playing their 4th game in 5 nights (nuggets and raptors)

i'll be on the nets and grizzlies tomorrow.

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hockeytown11 View Post
    wow I have NOT been able to get on this site for 3 DAYS,how did you guys? It kept telling me the site was down,it wasnt down for you guys?

good to have you back hockeytown....we missed ya!

I had the same problems a few weeks ago, sometimes i would connect and sometimes i could not. I changed my ISP and it was better but then i started to have the same problems and then i updated IE to the new one 8.0 and it's been great with no problems. Try updating to the new IE.

Let's cash the pucks!!!!!!!! Andy nice call on la/wash over!

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    -nuggets (pending billups)
    Chauncey Billups, who missed Wednesday's game against the Thunder after spraining his ankle Tuesday, said he plans to play Friday against the Wizards. "It's a little sore," Billups said. "I tried it a little bit (Wednesday) and I couldn't really cut like I wanted. "I'm going to be smart with it. ... I'll be out there Friday."

That's from Rotoworld. Looks like Mr. Big Shot is a go today. Hammer the Nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by UndersSuck View Post
    Yes, they are but Bosh is not playing for Toronto. On the other hand, CP3 isn't playing for the Hornets either. I really like the Nuggets now that I know Billups will be playing.

Dexter
    Update your status

2/7/09

the mavs have seemed to really turn things around recently (beating portl, dal, gstate and mia), and were simply in a bad spot at utah on a btb. now they come back home to face a bulls team that will be on their 7th and final game of a grueling west/midwest coast trip. this one could get ugly.

-mavs (big)

TheLemonDropKid
    TheLemonDropKid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hockeytown11 View Post
    wow I have NOT been able to get on this site for 3 DAYS,how did you guys? It kept telling me the site was down,it wasnt down for you guys?

Damn Hockeytown.....where you been bro......you gots some splainin to do....lol. I had to go out on my own for some hockey picks and got crushed by picking San Jose -300 last night. Please don't disappear like that again.

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

CK good call on michigan last night, i got torched on that one and i am glad i told lemon to play your pick not mine! i might have been the only one on sbr to bet the lakers moneyline and spread last night, and my nba work will continue on underdog SU winners. i have seperate formulas for favorites, dogs, and road dogs but have been shut out on over/under formulas. every time i think i have something and put it into the week of testing it never pans out. Dex, great call on utah last night!

TheLemonDropKid

Man....I got on here last night just a couple minutes into the Davidson CK secret play game and I had to get off before I puked. I couldn't believe all of the white surrender flags being thrown up so soon!!! My entire life I've been a "never say die" kinda guy....I don't see how anybody accomplishes anything in life having the type of attitude that I saw from many on here last night. Granted I know it was probably from a bunch of newbie non CK mafia dudes....but hell I'm a newbie and I don't roll that way. Anyway....I'm through venting.....now lets go get that cash.

TheLemonDropKid

Quote Originally Posted by solobass View Post
    CK good call on michigan last night, i got torched on that one and i am glad i told lemon to play your pick not mine! i might have been the only one on sbr to bet the lakers moneyline and spread last night, and my nba work will continue on underdog SU winners. i have seperate formulas for favorites, dogs, and road dogs but have been shut out on over/under formulas. every time i think i have something and put it into the week of testing it never pans out. Dex, great call on utah last night!

And thank you Solo.....I appreciate your input.....I did roll with Dex with that Michigan bet for the winner. Thanks for being objective on that one.

solobass
    las vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemonDropKid View Post
    And thank you Solo.....I appreciate your input.....I did roll with Dex with that Michigan bet for the winner. Thanks for being objective on that one.

you are welcome and you chose wisely. i did not want to put out the impression like that was one of my heavy hitters and had the least probability of cashing out of all my bets. best of luck tonight!

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Okay I will make my write ups during the day as has become customary in the NCAA threads. I don't really see anything that stands out to me in the college game, with the exception of one total I played as soon as it hit the board. I have already played these games so there's no turning back or line movement watching for me.

Niagra/St. Peters over 132.5 AVG/SMALL

NBA

Orlando-5.5 HEAVY
    Hey boss, do you have a paid service? I like your picks but I don't want to have to dig through 900 posts to find them. If you do have a paid service and it is reasonable I will sign up. i_bee_curious at yahoo dot com

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Curious,

Look on his first page there always there

Booked Orlando -5/over218 no defense will be played today
    Blazers -3 bought a couple points
    suns -6 bought 3 home and home fellas

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK i assume we will be fading the Lakers heavy in their next game. Are we still doing that after a team beats the Celtics

You already know. Sunday 2/8/09, when they visit Cleveland, pound the Cavs like crazeee!

Cassidy
    Cassidy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think if CK had to sell picks, not any affordable amount for most of us would be slighty significant for him, by the monster amounts of money he uses manage and win. Only a bigger altruism and his will to share his knowledge with us with the best of intentios are the fuel that makes him enjoy to discuss with all for beating the books. I think its not so much effort to spend little time reading the certainly some times confusing threads, very well worth it.

Bezerk15
    Bezerk15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lemon, I'm with you on all that negative crap - man it was embarrassing, but if you really break it down and look who's on here this morning - the cats posting negative vibes aren't on here - it's those fake arse R&R's that jump in and out just to make a quick splash - the faithful never doubt it for a second and know that beats will happen and take it in stride - ish ain't the end of the world.

Hockeytown - WELCOME BACK!!! I thought you passed out in the Joe on Monday night and never made it out! hahaha - let's get after it...

Solo - I was all over PSU, (my bust CK), I didn't think for a second that a 20 point beat down was in order...can't wait to hammer them on Sunday at home against Wisconsin...

cocknocker

curious,

I try to keep my picks on the first page of the threads always. And if i play something else during the night like say a 2nd half pick I put those there too. I don't charge anything for my plays. They are for the CK Mafia and anyone else who comes to visit. Don't worry, if we throw a party in Vegas, I'll get some money out of y'all, even if it's just $30.00.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im in for vegas CK, might even go down for March Madness.

Bezerk15

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    hey all - fyi....mention of this system is not really wanted anymore here on this site (esp ck's thread).....if you've noticed, johnmorr doesnt even talk about it anymore. i play the system, so pm me with any questions - lets leave this thread for our handicapping stuff.

2/7/09 - 2 teams will be playing their 4th game in 5 nights (nuggets and raptors)

i'll be on the nets and grizzlies tomorrow.

Based on that statement "4th game in 5 nights" - are you looking for a let down from the Nuggets against the Wizards?

Carmelo kills the Wizards, all his folks roll down from Baltimore and he just puts on a show. My local hasn't put down a line yet...should I be waiting or jump the first line posted as I'm sure it will rise througout the day?

Thanks Dex

JGILL50
    hates the PATS
    JGILL50's Avatar Become A Pro!

In for vegas baby

Bezerk15

I must have missed it...but when are you cats going to be in Vegas (1st Weekend March Madness???) - I'm there next weekend - I know, don't give me any BS - I AM taking the lady out for the weekend

ANDYW15
    ANDYW15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLemonDropKid View Post
    Damn Hockeytown.....where you been bro......you gots some splainin to do....lol. I had to go out on my own for some hockey picks and got crushed by picking San Jose -300 last night. Please don't disappear like that again.

And please don't lay a -300 bet on a hockey game again Lemon lol!

Bezerk15

Cap wise - the reason Niagra does not shape up for a 1H CK SP is based on (anyone please correct me if I'm off based here) but my view they are seriously inconsistent in their Halves play...for one half of play Niagra has owned teams, but it's all over the place - last two were opposites - Blew out Iona in 2H and jumped all over Manhattan in the 1H...prior to getting blown out @ SIENA, they were up by 9 in 1H at Home against Canisus, but were tight against Rider in the 1H Blowing them out in the 2H - keep in mind even with St. Peter's struggles, they are 8-1-1 ATS in last 10 games.

Even thought the spread fits a CK play, the trends do not...I will be following the OVER in this one!

repski
    repski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10553

Suns

repski
    repski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10553

Suns now -10.5 @ my book....isn't that a little much??

cocknocker

No berzerk15,

I was thinkng about getting it together for after baseball season, so around November or December I would guess. I don't want anyone to have an excuse financially for notbeing abe to make it. We have guys from Australia, Japan, Africa, Germany. England and so on. If everyone has an account full of money, no one should have any problem booking the vacation and showing up. If we do it, I don't want anything less than 1,000 people to show up.... a full room.

schaapattack
    schaapattack's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont think it was so much as people being negative i think it was individuals posting the score and getting a little excited about the bad start by Davidson..everyone does it who has a significant amount of money on a play. No biggie

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

1-1-1 last night. Losing day again.

I can't seem to get lucky!

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

CK - Find me a fake and I'm down. I'm only 19 haha. No fun in vegas for me.

solobass
    las vegas.

Ok here are my plays for the day (save your laughs for now)
    Knicks +6.5
    Celtics/Knicks Under 207.5
    Atlanta Hawks +2
    Atlanta Hawks +110 (1/3 the bet size of the ATS bet)
    Clips +5
    Sac Town +2.5 (seriously, Utah is 1-11 SU and 3-9 ATS on b2b)
    Niagara 1st H -9
    Boston 1st Q whatever the # is
    Warriors/Suns under 230.5
    Raps/Hornets under 185

ok now you can laugh. seriously though, these are my booked plays.

cocknocker

I am surprised that more bettors from the board are not on the Raptors. Everyone knows that the Hornets aren't very good without Chris Paul in the lineup....At the very least a play on Toronto in the 1st quarter should be made...

As far as Niagra is concerned, they are moneyburners, and do not warrant your hard earned cash to be placed on their side.After some early season success, they have been starching their backers since then.
    Last edited by cocknocker; 02-06-09 at 10:57 AM.

shaq_attaq
    shaq_attaq's Avatar Become A Pro!

Danny Granger is questionable (knee) for tonight's game vs. Orlando

Bezerk15

ooohhhh, I dig it...later this year taking over Vegas for a weekend...I like it CK!

First 12345 ... Last