Dave16
    Dave16's Avatar Become A Pro!

Day 2

Trying this again after an awful day yesterday, anyone have opinions on Rhode Island, Washington, Gonzaga, Wisconsin, or Arizona. My two favs are RI and Ariz, any input is greatly appreciated

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Sorry about the awful day yesterday. I can certainly relate. Too many eggs in VCU basket.

I like URI a lot tonight. Now that they're getting back to health, they are a nice value and should be an 8-10 point W tonight. Charlotte is awful. I like AZ somewhat, and they were looking like a potential play, but decided not to make them a play solely based upon the fact that I know they play dumb based upon those 2 late-game foul instances earlier this season. But the numbers say that they win and cover the 4.

Like Washington, but Cal is too much of a Jeckyl/Hyde team so I'm avoiding that one. Avoiding Wisky b/c they have looked just awful lately. They're playing Wisconsin offense [bad and slow] but not Wisconsin defense [it's been a long time since they've consistently allowed teams to shoot close to 45%]. No feel for Gonzaga, but if I played it, I'd probably play the over not the line.

If you're looking for something else, CK called a secret play on Davidson 1H (-12). Given that secret play on VCU 1H fell last night, I feel pretty confident in this one. Based upon the numbers he publishes, i don't think he could lose 2 secret plays in a row often, and Davidson's first half number are sick. Also like Butler and Ohio U [I know - lotta chalk]. BOL whatever your final card.

MicGan
    MicGan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave16 View Post
    Trying this again after an awful day yesterday, anyone have opinions on Rhode Island, Washington, Gonzaga, Wisconsin, or Arizona. My two favs are RI and Ariz, any input is greatly appreciated
    I'm with you on Rhode Island, Oregon St is a surprise at home so I'm not going to against them. Cal vs Washington, Cal is at home, Montgomery is the coach, not sure about this one, Washington is clearly a better team. Portland vs Zaga, Portland +10.5, I'm taking Portland. Wisconsin vs Illinois, Wisconsin is a disrupted team. On National TV, last time Wisconsin got their ass whipped on National TV. Illinois is +3, I'll take Illinois.

I guess that wont leave you much of anything, try a under radar games.. chances are better there.

Dave16
    Dave16's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks fellas, looks like Im taking URI and the Celtics tonight, maybe the total in Zaga game if i hit the first couple

MicGan
    MicGan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave16 View Post
    Thanks fellas, looks like Im taking URI and the Celtics tonight, maybe the total in Zaga game if i hit the first couple
    I won't take Celtic. Laker aint a chop liver, I will lean on +7.5 on Laker not Celtic.
    Rhode Island is my pick... to be safe you really should look at Morehead, Austin Peay, Samford or Weber St.

Good Luck

PittChicGambles
    PittChicGambles's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakers...good call micgan!!!