PittChicGambles
    PittChicGambles's Avatar Become A Pro!

PittChicGambles Leans/Plays 2-5-09

Im ready to have myself a little bit of fun tonight. I found myself last night getting upset and angry at some of the losses that occured on my betcard, but tonight will be different. I am ready to put forth some strong research and then lock in the bets and chill.

So far, I am feeling LA tonight in Boston, Michigan at home, and Stanford at home. I dont really see anything else I like right now, but I will continue to work on some things. All I can say though is, LETS GO LAKERS !!!

PittChicGambles

Adding in that I like Dallas Mavs on the road as well...

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would beware of stanford...they are not playing well of late and washington state's style of play could cause some major problems for stanford...i agree with the lakers play....the celtics are affected by the flu and 7 is too many points to cover with a sick garnett...michigan/penn state....penn state is very good this yr.....not convinced michigan is the real deal...no opinin on that game.

50lipa
    50lipa's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you on Mich Pitt but i laid down some on BOS -5.5 early and under for the game, also on Jazz -3, and a teaser on all 3 NBA games, along with CK secret plays, and Washington PK.

007Fatty
    007Fatty's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep away from lakers i would say lol.
    boston will own them at home..

Axis
    3minutedrill.com
    Axis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

I hope the U of M pick works out for you, but they are a fraud. If they can't hit 3's...count them out...

PittChicGambles

I havent locked any of these in yet guys..waiting to hear your anaylses...very beneficial so far...thanks

PittChicGambles

Wow..after some research, Im now starting to lean towards penn state...

50lipa

Pitt we need a combined effort to keep UC here, he's comtemplating leaving cos he busted his last 1.5k after pulling out 7k. Can't let it happen! You with me?

PittChicGambles

Yes I am with you..I love UC!!! We need him

007Fatty

pitt go for penn st=) trustmeee.

PittChicGambles

I want to pull the trigger on this...I just dont want another repeat of wake forest last night...

007Fatty

its gambling.. you gotta take chances. but like so many people have been telling you.
    dont take big chances your ahead. make sure you stay ahead=)
    dont lay alot of money down just have fun putting money down and winning and soon enough you will be back to the 6000+
    lets doo it!:P

PittChicGambles

whoo hoo...Im all about building it back to the 6000...what are you locked in on for tonight?

007Fatty

penn st is my main one.
    but also feeling Rhode Island, and butler ml.
    trying to be safe.. hah

PittChicGambles

You got penn state plus points or money line..if i play this game, i want to go money line

iladelcat
    iladelcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PittChicGambles View Post
    I want to pull the trigger on this...I just dont want another repeat of wake forest last night...
    u aint lying....wake forest and notre dame killed me last night!!

PittChicGambles

Something in my gut is telling me to go Lakers tonight...or maybe its just that they have the best player in the nba and that they are a great comeback team, or even that the line makes no sense in that most people have been riding the celtics streak lately and mostly everyone is jumping on celtics to win this game...any of those reason or all of them are contributing but ................IM TAKING THE LAKERS ON THE ML...lets see how this works guys..if anyone is willing to be a risk taker tonight and follow me, join up on my team and hopefully we will be collecting the cask later tonight...

iladelcat
    iladelcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Something in my gut is telling me to go Lakers tonight...or maybe its just that they have the best player in the nba and that they are a great comeback team, or even that the line makes no sense in that most people have been riding the celtics streak lately and mostly everyone is jumping on celtics to win this game...any of those reason or all of them are contributing but ................IM TAKING THE LAKERS ON THE ML...lets see how this works guys..if anyone is willing to be a risk taker tonight and follow me, join up on my team and hopefully we will be collecting the casklater tonight...
    hopefully this isn't casket for short...

PittChicGambles

LOL..i hope not either...we shall see....have done bets like this in the past with my gut, and they have been successful....GOOOO LAKERS!!

wdholt
    wdholt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt i am going with the lakers to i feel kobe is goin to have a big game gna jump on with ya

PittChicGambles

whoo hoo, smart guy babe...lets keep track of my team for tonight then...=====cash winners!!!

Pittchicgambles
    wdholt

50lipa

Quite a bet you decide to fade the whole forum on. Good luck.

PittChicGambles

Yeppers...I have a good feeling about them tonight, and thanks for the luck!

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know I'm locked in on the Lakers from another thread.

PittChicGambles

whoo hooo...adding you to the list babe..I see you are another smart guy in this forum..GOOO LAKERS!!! Lets keep track of my team for tonight then...=====cash winners!!!

PittChicGambles
    wdholt
    Shortstop

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Something in my gut is telling me to go Lakers tonight...or maybe its just that they have the best player in the nba and that they are a great comeback team, or even that the line makes no sense in that most people have been riding the celtics streak lately and mostly everyone is jumping on celtics to win this game...any of those reason or all of them are contributing but ................IM TAKING THE LAKERS ON THE ML...lets see how this works guys..if anyone is willing to be a risk taker tonight and follow me, join up on my team and hopefully we will be collecting the cask later tonight...
    i have been of that mindset the past few years, but no more - its not even a question that lebron james is the best player in the world.

PittChicGambles

well if kobe is the best player, and i think he is, he will lead them to victory tonight...i guess we shall talk after the game babe gl on any of your wagers tonight though babe

PittChicGambles

Ok.. locked in---took xavier -4.5 first half..risking 690 to win 600...
    and LAKERS ML 1000 to win 2600...lets rollllll!!!

Dexter
    Update your status

yup, again your getting false info from somewhere....most people are betting the lakers. use this site bro...its great

http://www.thespread.com/nba-basketb...-betting-chart

Dexter
    Update your status

well if kobe is the best player, and i think he is, he will lead them to victory tonight...i guess we shall talk after the game babe gl on any of your wagers tonight though babe
    are you a female?

if you are, sorry for calling you bro before

PittChicGambles

Thanks for the info babe...I just hope I get this on my gut and because of kobe tonight

007Fatty

awee you didnt get it on xavier! hopefully you get it on your next one!

PittChicGambles

goo lakers..hanging tough!

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like the Stanford play... Got really lucky that Temple kept fouling until last sec to push (the fix is in??).. Then Rhode Island strong last 1:30 leads to a cover... I'm pumped .... Now Seton Hall holds onto this big lead and Stanford for a perfect night (Well 3-0-1)...Sounds good to me....Might go in on Wash too....GL

12 Last