uxler
    uxler's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMU Still Not Getting Respect

Loyola Marymount -8.5 vs Columbia
    LMU has quietly been a very solid team so far this year. Their 4-2 record features wins over 2 ranked opponents in #20 UCLA and #25 St Louis. While neither of those 2 teams really deserved to be ranked, they are still competitive teams and vastly more talented than Columbia. LMU's two close losses were to an undefeated Harvard team that knocked off Florida St and a very solid 7-1 Middle Tennessee team. I think LMU is a dark horse in the WCC and are right in the mix with Saint Marys and BYU for 2nd best in the conference behind Gonzaga.

Columbia has not really played anyone of LMU's caliber aside from UCON, a game they lost by 14 to start the year. Since then they have lost to the likes of Furman, American and Stoneybrook by an average of 8 pts per game. Two of those games were at home. Now theyre traveling 3000+ miles from home and only getting 8.5 points?

I like LMU for a double digit win here, 72-57.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

LMU playing like shiit. Cant defend the perimeter, letting fcuken Colombia hit 3s, fukk.

DaOutlaw1x
    DaOutlaw1x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

I'm on lmu also man talking about terrible

uxler
    uxler's Avatar Become A Pro!

No idea whats going on, maybe a let down from their big win over St Louis?? Though they are playing in the first round of THEIR tournament. Would think they wouldnt want to be 1 and done in front of their crowd.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

stupid bastards...ugh

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol not even close. They got a tired St. Louis team, something like 4 games in 10 days on a huge road trip.
    Team is garbage, took the first half under and enjoyed my cash with these two trash teams.

To think I almost went to LMU for undergrad too.