bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

college basketball wager for thursday

well we cleaned up on the tulsa/marshall game.....and again after handicapping for 5 hrs thursday's seemingly never ending card i have come up with one game....weber state at northern colorado over the 137...this line opened at 134 and unfortunately i got to it late due to it being an (added) game....nonetheless both teams can shoot the ball.....defense will not be a priority of either team and northern colorado should be able to run a high tempo offense back at home in colorado....

so i suggest playing the over 137....up to 138.5 anything after that i would pass....these teams played to an 88-84 overtime ame earlier in the season 148pts at the end of regulation. Good luck!

jerseykai
    jerseykai's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey, good call on the tulsa game. i say that because i had them on my 6 team parlay that lost due to te minnesota timberwolves losing at home against an atlanta hawks without joe johnson...
    keep it up

bostonboss

ouch tough way to lose a 6 teamer....although i did not wager on the hawks/wolves game...with no joe johnson i would have leaned towards minnesota as well....i went to college at one of the big sky schools so i follow the conference closely....this one looks good at 137

osbornecm
    osbornecm's Avatar Become A Pro!

took the Tulsa game too! great job

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

yeah i hate crunching and grinding that long for one freaking play, i had some nfl weeks like that. hours and hours of capping and only 2 games! nice call last night.

Al Kyder
    Al Kyder's Avatar Become A Pro!

would look at weber st the side too

flavo-ice
    flavo-ice's Avatar Become A Pro!

I enjoyed the Tulsa pick last night. Regarding tonight's pick, I was doing some research and just wanted to point out in the earlier meeting between these 2 teams, N.Col shot 54.9% FG(28/51) and 69.2% from 3 pt land(18/26), while Weber St. shot 50.0%(32/64) and 64.3% from 3 pt land(9/14).

I realize these numbers include OT, but those are extremely high percentages and it's unlikely those percentages will be replicated. Both teams appear to be scoring less and less since that time.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by flavo-ice; 02-05-09 at 12:44 PM.

flavo-ice

delete
    Last edited by flavo-ice; 02-05-09 at 12:43 PM.

bostonboss

northern colorado always shoots and scores the basketball better at home...this is a big game in the big sky conference...as weber tries to stay at the top while northern colorado is trying to remain in the top six to make the big sky tourney...in reality 137.5 isn't a very high scoring game...neither team has any bigs to defend the middle...ive run the numbers several times and i get 144-145 for the total expected points. the numbers from the first game do not need to be replicated.....both teams shoot free throws well and tend to commit fouls....to me there is no better play tonight.

flavo-ice

Thanks for the reply and insight. Line is up to 137.5, so it's moving the right way.

Hawk007
    Hawk007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3207

Thanks bostonboss..........nice-n-easy hair, I mean call.

bostonboss

we did it again with the over 137 in the weber state/northern colorado game.....comfortable win......congratulations to all who cashed in on this one..... with my 4,500 made in 2 days i wil be taking tomorrow off....cash out/spend some time with the lady friend......maybe go to a bar/club/or dinner...ivy league is too unpredictable.....its time to enjoy a day out of the betting world...enjoy life and come back at them on satrday.