GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Easy Money!!!

Just so everyone knows I personally will not have money on this cause well, I'm a degenerate with ZERO and I mean Zero discipline... That being said this play is oh so very easy...

Gtown vs. Bama Under 132.... You have to be kidding me, this total should be 118. Good luck all I hope everyone cashes.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line started at 126 and went up to 133.

GemSportsPicks

Yea I know... As I said, I would be taking it but just don't have the money to blow at the moment... This one is guarteed to win, but typically I'd put 1k on this game, then go nuts and have like 10k spread across the board tomorrow... I just can't do that at the moment, christmas time and all, need to buy presents...

Anyway, this line is inflated, because Alabamas last few games went over, and Gtown is a running team... Don't be fooled though Alabama is best defense team in the nation and they also struggle shooting for the feild this one is played in the 50's and 60's... Wait and see... I'll try to give you guys another easy one like thiswhen it comes around... This one was a joke.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on it, bama is an under bettors dream and Georgetown helping out by play zone and confusing the **** out of Bama.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im under 132 on this game also, too high

GemSportsPicks

Good luck guys I'll be living through you... Can't believe I managed to stay away... Hopefully I'll be back in the game for real in 2012... For now... I'll try to limit my posts to just the really really solid plays.

GemSportsPicks

Hope this one was easy enough for everyone... Tomorrow, there is another total just like this one...

Manhatan vs. Rider Under, total started at 140 it is already up to 143.... Let the steam followers push this one up to 145 then hammer the under... These teams are no where near as offensively talented as their numbers would indicate.

Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

So you think this game tomorrow is just as solid as the Gtown game under tonight Gem? In other words wait until it reaches at least 145 as well?

GemSportsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by Scully View Post
    So you think this game tomorrow is just as solid as the Gtown game under tonight Gem? In other words wait until it reaches at least 145 as well?

I mean perhaps I'm a little premature in saying this... Also it would be hard to be as solid as this Gtown game considering this total is going to stay under by 20 points...

That being said, both of these teams are coming off losses in which the total went over... This usually indicates that both teams will be focused on defense and quality possesions in their next game... Defense plus quality possesions should lead to an under...

Lastly this movement from 140 to 143, is no doubt sharp money which scares me a bit, but I feel they are just making this move purely based on the fact that the total seems low, for the type of games these two teams have been playing... I on the contrary feel the line is inflated huge, based on the personel I had this total at around 131 or 132.... We will have to wait and see... I do believe this will continue to climb, so yes I would wait to get the best possible value.

GOD DAMN WISH I COULD JUST TAKE MY OWN ADVICE SOMETIMES!!!

Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

GemSports it didn't take quite as long as you figured it would to push the total to 145 as it reached the mark early this morning. You figure it's good to go or are you suggesting to wait until before tipoff tonight? Btw are you yourself on this total as well?