No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Western Kentucky +260 vs. Murray State

Might be worth a roll of the dice.

WKU tends to play up or down to the competition. MSU is good this year, but not nearly as good as last season's team. WKU tends to pull off an upset or two a year, then shits the bed against someone they have no business losing to. Tonight might be the surprise few see coming.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

possible

Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

Even with the two injuries? Dickerson averaging 20+ mins/g and Anyigbo 15m/g? I am leaning the other way so was curious if you had another angle with the injuries to those 2 and also w/ Price having a thigh injury (missed last game) although expected to play. Sounds like they will be a little thin on the bench along with limited play time from couple others due to early suspensions in the season.

Also... "Even at nearly full strength, WKU is fighting through growing pains. McDonald said the inexperience has shown up on offense, where the Hilltoppers are near the bottom of Division I in several categories. They are 333rd of 338 teams in field-goal percentage (.354) and are tied for 323rd in turnovers (19 per game) and 318th in scoring (57.1 points per game)." Taken from "The Courier-Journal".

Just coming off a dbl OT (11/26) and coming back from the Alaska Tourney, I think they have just enough days rest. But I'm leery of them going into a Rivalry game as visitors as the very next game with a 1st year head coach. I still see the advantage going to Murray St w/ 3 returning seniors from the NCAA team last year. Canaan will be hard to stop.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

canaan is in `god mode` at this point ur right

Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

Went ahead and took Murray St. Good luck, whichever way you go NC.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

I think you have a better chance playing the 1st half ML or spread if you like Western Kentucky. I definatley could see Murray State coming out a little slow after trip. Either way GL doubt I play anything in this game. If I did it would be Western Kentucky 1st half if I can get 4 before tip.