MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monkey Picks Feb.2009

LSU -6.5 even with a few nagging injuries, don't see how under the radar LSU doesn't cover

Northeastern -8 over the entire year, most consistent CAA team
    Look to revenge blown game last year

JMU +1 ML Not playing of well late, expect them to come out strong tonight

Dayton -1 MrsMonkey's pick Told me she recalls them winning games they're supposed to?

This will help me keep track of what I'm betting. Would appreciate any opinions good/bad, it would help alot. Thanks! Good Luck to all!
    CBB record 4-5 Ahead in $, but putting record out here since I've been posting plays officially and losing more than winning. That's why the MrsMonkey pick!

MrMonkey

hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MrMonkey View Post
    LSU -6.5 even with a few nagging injuries, don't see how under the radar LSU doesn't cover

Northeastern -8 over the entire year, most consistent CAA team
    Look to revenge blown game last year

JMU +1 ML Not playing of well late, expect them to come out strong tonight

Dayton -1 MrsMonkey's pick Told me she recalls them winning games they're supposed to?

This will help me keep track of what I'm betting. Would appreciate any opinions good/bad, it would help alot. Thanks! Good Luck to all!
    CBB record 4-5 Ahead in $, but putting record out here since I've been posting plays officially and losing more than winning. That's why the MrsMonkey pick!

MrMonkey
    All 4 of your plays has value point spread wise. Our power spread has all your games to be 4 or more to the good then the spread. There are added features that favor James Madison even more so. Good fortune.
    cheers

MrMonkey

Positive night!

Productive 3-1 night by Mr&MrsMonkey. The lady added some life to the team! Well let's see what tomorrow brings? Thanks hajune for your analysis!

MrMonkey

CBB 7-6

MrMonkey

Wash PK

UW right now is the superior team! Cal hot-UW cold 1st portion of year, now the opposite. True colors are now appearing. Ariz. only team to beat UW of late but needed 51 FTAs to do so. UW has amazing FTA ratio (aka UConn) while Cal doesn't go to line enough, at home though in this one?

Mike M. has no one to turn to on bench now. The Gutierrez's, Kamp's aren't doing it right now! Not many 2nd chance opps., live and die by 3's, 50% can't last forever. Went inside last game but went 2-16 from 3 land!

UW much deeper team and good rebounding team. Brockman had only 10 and handled ArizSt. Little frosh point man holding team together. Can score inside/outside, more offensive options.

Added bonus for me is UW losing at home to Cal in 3 OTs! Writeups can be spun to make any position look good, if Cal shoots lights out from downtown, yes Cal can easily win. Love a line like this just looking for a win! Good luck to everyone tonight!

MrMonkey

CBB 7-6

MrMonkey

Wash PK

UW right now is the superior team! Cal hot-UW cold 1st portion of year, now the opposite. True colors are now appearing. Ariz. only team to beat UW of late but needed 51 FTAs to do so. UW has amazing FTA ratio (aka UConn) while Cal doesn't go to line enough, at home though in this one?

Mike M. has no one to turn to on bench now. The Gutierrez's, Kamp's aren't doing it right now! Not many 2nd chance opps., live and die by 3's, 50% can't last forever. Went inside last game but went 2-16 from 3 land!

UW much deeper team and good rebounding team. Brockman had only 10 and handled ArizSt. Little frosh point man holding team together. Can score inside/outside, more offensive options.

Added bonus for me is UW losing at home to Cal in 3 OTs! Writeups can be spun to make any position look good, if Cal shoots lights out from downtown, yes Cal can easily win. Love a line like this just looking for a win! Good luck to everyone tonight!

MrMonkey

CBB 7-6
    Cal was the superior team tonight?

CBB 7-7

kroyrunner89
    kroyrunner89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2663

weird finish to the game, washington had extended their lead to 9 four minutes into the second half and then just completely collapsed. bad break, get em next time

MrMonkey

Rutgers -1

CBB 7-7

Just want to thank you guys for all the help you've been. I have to give it up to the people who do this day in day out! Being new to this for me the lines are getting harder to figure? Wish the NFL was still on! Still trying, looked at this game in detail, let's see what happens? Good luck!

MrMonkey

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck Monkey.

MrMonkey

PennSt. -2

Sloppy is one hell of a understatement for Rutgers' performance!

CBB 7-8

MrMonkey

MrMonkey

Wash PK Fade! Fade! Fade! WIN

CBB 7-9

MrMonkey

CBB 8-9
    Last edited by MrMonkey; 02-08-09 at 06:36 PM.

MrMonkey

WIN

Wash PK Fade! Fade! Fade!
    WIN What a surprise!

CBB 7-9

MrMonkey

CBB 8-9

MrMonkey

????? Sorry haven't got them officially yet? NC-Duke game got me firede up today. Wish I could out sick tonight!

MrMonkey

Xavier -3 L
    St. Bonny +14
    W
    Arkansas +6 L
    Texas T. +12 P

Going on the road tonight. Hopefully won't come home to MrsMonkey a loser. Good luck to everyone!

CBB 8-9

MrMonkey

Well came home to the Misses a loser! Try it again tomorrow! Hope everyone had a better night than me.

CBB 9-11
    Last edited by MrMonkey; 02-12-09 at 01:38 AM.

MrMonkey

MrMonkey is appropriate with my computer skills!
    Last edited by MrMonkey; 02-12-09 at 01:28 PM.

MrMonkey

Good luck to all in winning $$$$$$$$

UCLA -1

Bruins have won 28 straight front end games of the 2 game sets the Pac10 plays. ATS 20-8! Last lose to Stanford in 1/2005. Do have about 10 conf. losses during that span but never in Thur/Fri games! Maybe reaching here, but does tell me Ben H. knows how to prepare with extra time off.

Get UCLA at -1 figure worst case scenario is a push. Lacking inside presence I thought, but this team seems so efficient! Lose to ArizSt already, also .... forget it, when I go on it's the sure sign of a loss! If anybody loses from the above sound reasoning, no problem with anyone venting on the Monkey!

MrMonkey

CBB 9-11

PS Line just went to -1 everywhere, possibly Collison(flu) and Gordon (back)

Ariz -2
    St Joes PK MrsMonkey says "the Hawk will never die", loves Coach Martelli and has nothing to watch tonight, plus she has a better record than me. If you want to experience a great place to watch a game when the house is full, The Palestra!!!

MrMonkey

UCLA -1

Bruins have won 28 straight front end games of the 2 game sets the Pac10 plays. ATS 20-8! Last lose to Stanford in 1/2005. Do have about 10 conf. losses during that span but never in Thur/Fri games! Maybe reaching here, but does tell me Ben H. knows how to prepare with extra time off.

Get UCLA at -1 figure worst case scenario is a push. Lacking inside presence I thought, but this team seems so efficient! Lose to ArizSt already, also .... forget it, when I go on it's the sure sign of a loss! If anybody loses from the above sound reasoning, no problem with anyone venting on the Monkey!

MrMonkey

CBB 9-11

PS Line just went to -1 everywhere, possibly Collison(flu) and Gordon (back)

Ariz -2
    St Joes PK MrsMonkey says "the Hawk will never die", loves Coach Martelli and has nothing to watch tonight, plus she has a better record than me. If you want to experience a great place to watch a game when the house is full, The Palestra!!!

The Hawk died and MrsMonkey has been placed on waviers. 28-0, now 28-1 after Mrmonkey screwed that trend up big time! Thanks to TPowell opening my eyes into researching the Arizona game, avoided a 0-3 night! Hopefully won't keep this bad streak going or won't make it to the Big Dance!

CBB 10-13

OC
    OC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ddi you see the game Monk? Late offensive foul against UCLA on a made bucket that should have been a "and one"" changed the whole game. Then a no call on a missed three foul capped it. Great game. Tough loss.

MrMonkey

Quote Originally Posted by OC View Post
    Ddi you see the game Monk? Late offensive foul against UCLA on a made bucket that should have been a "and one"" changed the whole game. Then a no call on a missed three foul capped it. Great game. Tough loss.

Nah OC, work nights missed it which from what your telling me is probably for the best! One thing I won't do is say I'm unlucky or lucky!
    What happens is meant to be! I move on! By the way, that thread you just started, could the name start with f and end with 8?

MrMonkey
    Last edited by MrMonkey; 02-13-09 at 02:10 AM.

OC
    OC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just the straw that broke the camels back ... that and sipping Patron and a few beers. He's probably a good dude caught in "my moment" so I can't bash bash him. Why add fuel to the fire. I've frequented his thread and he's doing well. It'll never be perfect but one can always hope for a little better.

MrMonkey

Sat. 2/14

S. Carolina -2
    Miss St. +3

Good luck to all!

MrMonkey

MrMonkey

S. Carolina -2
    Miss St. +3

Good luck to all!

MrMonkey
    Another busted night 0-1-1

CBB 10-14

MrMonkey

Texas A&M +2

Hopefully 2 more? If not good luck to all!

MrMonkey

MrMonkey

Texas A&M +2

Hopefully 2 more? If not good luck to all!

MrMonkey
    1-0 Finally the zero is the second number!

CBB 11-14

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

1-0 Finally the zero is the second number!

CBB 11-14

There you go!

MrMonkey

MichSt. +3 (.5 buy)

Counting on 15 good minutes from Morgan! MST have 100+ fga/fta total advantage in conf. play. IMO prob. won't get all the fts tonight but enough second chance points will get the job done. More wiggle room to be slightly off and win. Purdue very efficient but need to be on to win. MST can play defense too, well rested and hopefully won't come out flat? Good luck to all!

MrMonkey

CBB 11-14

MrMonkey

MichSt. +3 (.5 buy)

Counting on 15 good minutes from Morgan! MST have 100+ fga/fta total advantage in conf. play. IMO prob. won't get all the fts tonight but enough second chance points will get the job done. More wiggle room to be slightly off and win. Purdue very efficient but need to be on to win. MST can play defense too, well rested and hopefully won't come out flat? Good luck to all!

MrMonkey

CBB 11-14
    Back to 0-1 Good call by the Purdue Backers!

CBB 11-15

MrMonkey

Vir Tech PK

Seems to be the SBR square pick of the day! Like what unde0087 had to say! Seth will have them play "D" tonight! Good luck to all!

MrMonkey

CBB 11-15

MrMonkey

Vir Tech PK

Seems to be the SBR square pick of the day! Like what unde0087 had to say! Seth will have them play "D" tonight! Good luck to all!

MrMonkey

CBB 11-15
    0-1 Probably go with "coin flip' capping method on Thursday!

CBB 11-16

MrMonkey

Arizona +7.5 W
    St. Bonny +16 W
    UMass +7 W
    OhioSt. -2 L

Good luck to all!

MrMonkey

CBB 11-16
    Last edited by MrMonkey; 02-22-09 at 11:07 PM.

MrMonkey

Arizona +7.5 W
    St. Bonny +16 W
    UMass +7 W
    OhioSt. -2 L

Good luck to all!

MrMonkey

CBB 11-16
    3-1 day The bleeding has stopped!

CBB 14-17

MrMonkey

Baylor -2 L
    BC -2 W
    LSU -3 W
    TA&M +4 W

Good luck to all!

MrMonkey

CBB 14-17
    Last edited by MrMonkey; 02-25-09 at 12:13 AM.

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck get over that hump.

MrMonkey

Baylor -2 L
    BC -2 W
    LSU -3 W
    TA&M +4 W

Good luck to all!

MrMonkey

CBB 14-17
    Thanks Vonnegut! 3-1 night! Hopefully I'll get over the hump?

CBB 17-18

MrMonkey

Purdue -2 L
    WashSt. -2 W
    Miami FL -3 (buy .5) W

Good luck to all!

MrMonkey

CBB 17-18
    Last edited by MrMonkey; 02-27-09 at 01:50 AM.

MrMonkey

Purdue -2 L
    WashSt. -2 W
    Miami FL -3 (buy .5) W

Good luck to all!

MrMonkey

CBB 17-18
    2-1 night. Back to even par.

CBB 19-19

12 Last