zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

does anyone else think Kentucky -23 is really inflated?

I mean 23? really? St Johns has the athletes to match up with UK. they may be young and inexperienced but I certainly do not see this game getting out of hand and UK blowing the doors off winning by 30+....

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Lands right on 22 lol

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Kid hit a three last possession

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

I got +21.5 like a fukkin retard.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Kid hit a three last possession
    Was wondering what happened.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

the real question to ask is is there anyone who thinks kentucky doesnt cheat?

their talent is ridiculous

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    the real question to ask is is there anyone who thinks kentucky doesnt cheat?

their talent is ridiculous

Of course we dont cheat LOL...not hard to recruit at UK, UNC, Duke etc...just gotta have a good saleman leading your squad and what better salesmen out there than Coach Cal and Coack K....

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig33 View Post
    Of course we dont cheat LOL...not hard to recruit at UK, UNC, Duke etc...just gotta have a good saleman leading your squad and what better salesmen out there than Coach Cal and Coack K....
    every coach before cal cheated big time except maybe tubby, so i'll go with yes

even tark knew better than to try to compete with UK. This is a hilarious story

http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/sha...-and-wildcats/

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

refs gave kentucky 1000 freethrows down the stretch, 6 at a time sometimes. Of course kentuckys refs CHEAT for kentucky. So in a round about way, yes there is 1 form of cheating or another in kentuckys home games. Im completely o.k. with this. The very same thing was occuring at the Garden during St. Johns home games this year (I would argue that the free throw bs at the garden was actually worse then at the end of this game. What made it especially crazy was that it was happening in multiple st johns home games this year).

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post
    I got +21.5 like a fukkin retard.
    and i got -22.5

MrBig33

every coach before cal cheated big time except maybe tubby, so i'll go with yes

even tark knew better than to try to compete with UK. This is a hilarious story

http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/sha...-and-wildcats/

If you believe that you as naive as you sound....know the facts...Eddie Sutton didnt cheat his assistant put that money in the envelope...this has already been confirmed. I didnt like Sutton but he didnt personally cheat for Chris Mills dude. Pitino didnt cheat and he was before Cal...Tubby nor Billy Clyde cheated either...then you have Joe B hall..he didnt cheat either. Basically you are like Bobby Knight throwing out wild assumptions instead of FACTS......

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

you're delusional bro so i wont even get into it any further

if you said that everyone cheated when joe b hall was there or when eddie sutton was there then itd be a reasonable response

uk should have gotten the death penalty under sutton...what they got bagged for was on par with smu football

MrBig33

you're delusional bro so i wont even get into it any further

if you said that everyone cheated when joe b hall was there or when eddie sutton was there then itd be a reasonable response

uk should have gotten the death penalty under sutton...what they got bagged for was on par with smu football

You know why they didnt get hit like SMU???...they investigated and couldnt prove Dewayne Casey even sent the 1,000 dollars...yes 1k is chump change compared to what SMU was doing..so how can you even compare the two!!...you have no idea what you are talking about. Everyone cheats now to a certain extent just like they did back then. Giving 100 bucks is cheating.