Notre Dame has decided to change their starting line up. Mother Terresa coming off an injury will be playing point guard. Charley Weiss will be playing power forward. He is not a threat to score, but boy is he ever hard to get around on defense.
The coach observed that N D has underacheived all year only beating the spread only twice since Dec and that was against other EVEN worse underacheiving teams . They beat Depaul who is 3-16 in their last 19 games and Georgetown who has covered only 1 of their last 10 games. "It is time for a change "the coach says. "Maybe this will shake them up. Never mind that tonight's spread is 7 points under the power spread and never mind we have been big underacheivers this year. Our sick fans need to bet on us and even they are running out of reasons to play us. This change will give them a reason. I hope it will work I know our fans will think so."
If Notre Dame starts these 2 tonight I will make this my best play ever! If they do not then I might play this game in another way if I play the game at all.
Cheers