jeffbuff73
    jeffbuff73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best Plays of the Day 4 Feb 09

What's up fellas, and ladies!

Was wondering what everyone's best pick of the day is for college hoops. I am not new to this but a little new to this website. I am really liking WF tonight. After coming off a loss, I think they will be fired up tonight. They are playing a pretty weak team in Miami. Wafe is 4-1 ATS in their last five and Miami is 1-5 ATS in their last six. Since 2005, Wake has owned them, winning all but one matchup. I think -2 is a gift here.

I hope everyone puts their best game on here and we can all add our thoughts and WIN some money. GL to all.................

Habs4cup2009
    Habs4cup2009's Avatar Become A Pro!

I totally agree so bet the farm on WF.....

jeffbuff73
    jeffbuff73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another game I have been looking at is Vill-Prov. Villanova is 5-2 as a road favorite ATS this year where the point spread has been under 3 points. They have covered ATS the past 3 years as well in this matchup. Any ideas????

h82lose
    h82lose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

def agree on Nova on the road. Take them both to the bank!

gameday10
    gameday10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

my biggest play today is wake. Only playing 3 as of right now and don't know if there will be more.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the wake pick...but as far as villanova/providence.....providence plays very hard at home....some nights they look like world beaters while others they cannot throw it into the ocean...id stay away from the villanova/providence game....villanova might be looking past this one.

Euphoria38
    Euphoria38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Nobody is talking about ND, what yall think about them? ND is due for a conference win against an inferior opponent, and they played very well against Pitt.