BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

A word to the wise: Fade teams' first true game on the road

Lots of match ups tonight with that situation.

Northwestern at Georgia Tech +1
    Duke at Ohio State -5.5
    Michigan at Virginia -2.5
    Saint Louis at Loyola Marymount +8.5 (Yes, Saint Louis traveled a couple hours to SIU, but kind of a joke game, careful)
    Illinois at Maryland +3.5 (Maryland is garbage so I really want to take this, but Illinois is too young and first road game. Can't do it)
    Arizona at New Mexico State -3

Just a word to the wise. Be careful if you are on any of the road teams here. Don't have any stats or anything, but teams always seem to play poorly in their first true road game if they are young and all of these teams are except Saint Louis and Northwestern.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i think you may be on to something

BigTenSports

I think the best play there is New Mexico State -3 for those curious. Tough place to play for a young Arizona squad who has lost 2 in a row.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

So whats your plays tonight?

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

common kerry give us a fukkin winner. I knew you'd be back soon enough after your fifth ban to grace us with your wisdom. Common kerry i'm buried here need some winners

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

you should win a few games before dispensing advice, brahma.

last i checked you lost bears & georgia.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    common kerry give us a fukkin winner. I knew you'd be back soon enough after your fifth ban to grace us with your wisdom. Common kerry i'm buried here need some winners
    Houston -1.5
    NMSU -3
    Clemson -1
    Georgia Tech +1

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

I win plenty of posted plays, crustydouche.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26713

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

but yet he won 4000 this week easy after the games to photoshop your screenshots to make it look like a winner

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

if this is brahma, hes right about something finally. should never back a team on their first true road game laying points or getting a small number. if they are getting at least 8 or so, thats a little different.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    if this is brahma, hes right about something finally. should never back a team on their first true road game laying points or getting a small number. if they are getting at least 8 or so, thats a little different.
    I'm not brahma. That has been proven, Tech N9ne just likes to create controversy to take the attention off the fact he loses just about every play he posts.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Before I put any coin on this theory....I'd like to get some feedback here from a few posters I respect a lot: KerryWood, Prisskilla22, and WichitaStateFan.........if any of you are around this morning please chime in.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Before I put any coin on this theory....I'd like to get some feedback here from a few posters I respect a lot: KerryWood, Prisskilla22, and WichitaStateFan.........if any of you are around this morning please chime in.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    Another day, more trolling from a man in his mid 30's, already divorced twice, with no job and no education.

Let me ask you this, honestly, when you were a kid, if someone had told your parents you'd be 33, divorced twice, no education, and no job, trolling online forums endlessly, what do you think they would have done? Probably drowned you.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    Houston -1.5 NMSU -3 Clemson -1 Georgia Tech +1

How much on each game? I wanna know how confident you are in these picks.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Go research how teams do in their first road game of the season; there is absolutely NO pattern here. I know this because I kept a college basketball database for 10 or 12 years and looked for stats such as this.

You're throwing darts; that's all.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    Go research how teams do in their first road game of the season; there is absolutely NO pattern here. I know this because I kept a college basketball database for 10 or 12 years and looked for stats such as this.

Kerry gets owned.........again.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Need some numbers here when you get some time, BigTenSports

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

another kerry lie exposed.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post

Another day, more trolling from a man in his mid 30's, already divorced twice, with no job and no education.

Let me ask you this, honestly, when you were a kid, if someone had told your parents you'd be 33, divorced twice, no education, and no job, trolling online forums endlessly, what do you think they would have done? Probably drowned you.
    and what do your parents think of you sitting home on forums all day? cant get into law school? a child who is 24 years old has no life cant get laid goes away with his girlfriend and she is playing on an ipad while you are on sbr on a saturday night? if i had your life i would want to drown myself nevermind having my parents want to do it!

just end your life now do the world a favor please!!!!!! oh damn i forgot there would be a new ghost for you the next day i have no life huh you have 726 posts in 12 days thats 60.5 posts a day damn you are really studying hard to get a better score on your lsat

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Kerry gets owned.........again.
    Not really. His database probably does not take into account youth. Going into a hostile road environment for the first time is rarely going to work out for freshmen and first year starting sophomores.

BigTenSports

and what do your parents think of you sitting home on forums all day? cant get into law school? a child who is 24 years old has no life cant get laid goes away with his girlfriend and she is playing on an ipad while you are on sbr on a saturday night? if i had your life i would want to drown myself nevermind having my parents want to do it!

just end your life now do the world a favor please!!!!!! oh damn i forgot there would be a new ghost for you the next day i have no life huh you have 726 posts in 12 days thats 60.5 posts a day damn you are really studying hard to get a better score on your lsat
    I've been accepted into several law schools and my parents are quite proud of that. Not to mention, that even if I couldn't get accepted into law school, I still was able to finish my college undergraduate education, while your worthless illiterate ass dropped out.

And it doesn't take very long to post 60 times, and it isn't free time because I'm at work.

But seriously... are you ever going to improve your grammar to the point where you sound like a functioning member of society? You couldn't possibly think it is normal for a 33 year old to post and spell and make grammatical mistakes like a 9 year old, could you?

You are basically just a huge piece of shit, a gigantic waste of skin, the decay of western society.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Hey bud, still lookin to see if you could answer this for me, Thanks.

BigTenSports

I'm pretty sure my 5 year old nephew can write a better paragraph in crayons than this illiterate pile of shit allabout the $$$$. I bet he had to have an IT guy come over and show him how to log on to his computer.

BigTenSports

Hey bud, still lookin to see if you could answer this for me, Thanks.
    That I haven't decided yet. It will be broken up pretty equally, will be putting more on GT +1.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post

Did you separate for youth? Did you separate for tough road environment or not? There is a big difference between going to Ohio State for your first road game and going to UNC Charlotte for your first road game.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

i like my grammar just the way it is and can you please stop being jealous that you have to work for a living while i just collect checks. its not my fault that i made good investments at a young age and you well have to work for 90 a day, at your age i was making 6 figures busting my ass but still making that money. while all you do is post here.

you were in nj at your supposed girlfriends families house for thanksgiving weekend yet you spent 8 hours on here fri and saturday. they must really think very highly of you. you go there, spend all your time online, verbally abuse their daughter because you cant win a bet. yeah thats the life i would want to have at 24. try having sex going to a bar or the movies get out a little bit and take her with you it would be a nice change not to see you on here everytime i log on. but then again if that happened it would be a name change and you posting as someone else again

BigTenSports

i like my grammar just the way it is and can you please stop being jealous that you have to work for a living while i just collect checks. its not my fault that i made good investments at a young age and you well have to work for 90 a day, at your age i was making 6 figures busting my ass but still making that money. while all you do is post here.

you were in nj at your supposed girlfriends families house for thanksgiving weekend yet you spent 8 hours on here fri and saturday. they must really think very highly of you. you go there, spend all your time online, verbally abuse their daughter because you cant win a bet. yeah thats the life i would want to have at 24. try having sex going to a bar or the movies get out a little bit and take her with you it would be a nice change not to see you on here everytime i log on. but then again if that happened it would be a name change and you posting as someone else again

I'm calling you out on your millionth lie posted to me. Find a post saying I went to New Jersey. Seriously. This is the 10th time you've claimed I went to New Jersey, and I've never ever ever stated that.

So go ahead. Use your 82 IQ and find this magical post where I say I went to New Jersey and I will leave the board forever.

If you can't find it though, I expect that you'll man up and quit posting.

BigTenSports

And for the record, even if you are rich (which I extremely doubt because you post and sound like poor white trash) money isn't everything. Some women like intelligent and educated men. Talking to you would be like talking to a 9 year old as far as intelligence and education goes, most women aren't going to go for that. If you find some sewer trash whores who just want money, then sure, have at it. But no good woman would ever take an uneducated, jobless hillybilly fukk seriously like yourself. That is the god's honest truth.

Now have you found that post claiming I went to New Jersey yet, or are you admitting you're just a liar?
    Last edited by BigTenSports; 11-29-11 at 12:48 PM.

BigTenSports

LOL, this guy is buried... a 24 year old with absolutely no education and no intelligence was making 6 figures, yet now all he does all day is post on online forums???? Very believable!

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

getting ready to go out. have some errands to run sorry if i cant post back to back every 2 seconds like you do. now you said you were going to your girlfriends family across the country from you(dont have time to go find all your damn posts) as one of your other alias you stated that she is from new jersey so logically speaking you would have to deduce thats where you went never said i was rich but i do ok here is some homework for you go check out how much fedex ground routes gross in nassau county new york and i did own 3 of them. (thats past tense) took the money i made there and bought 2 investment properties (got in at a good time as the housing market was down when i bought them) and i have a few other ventures that i am a small silent partner in.

show me a woman who likes a poor educated man over a man who is somewhat educated intelligent and has cash and good looks and a decent sized rooster that isnt gonna happen anytime soon.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

and if i find the post where you said your girlfriend is from new jersey will you quit posting forever???

BigTenSports

getting ready to go out. have some errands to run sorry if i cant post back to back every 2 seconds like you do. now you said you were going to your girlfriends family across the country from you(dont have time to go find all your damn posts) as one of your other alias you stated that she is from new jersey so logically speaking you would have to deduce thats where you went never said i was rich but i do ok here is some homework for you go check out how much fedex ground routes gross in nassau county new york and i did own 3 of them. (thats past tense) took the money i made there and bought 2 investment properties (got in at a good time as the housing market was down when i bought them) and i have a few other ventures that i am a small silent partner in.

show me a woman who likes a poor educated man over a man who is somewhat educated intelligent and has cash and good looks and a decent sized rooster that isnt gonna happen anytime soon.
    Anyone who starts bragging about their rooster size online is probably no bigger than 3 inches. If you consider 3 decent, by all means, enjoy your decency.

That being said, I'm not poor, and I find it strange that you would make assumptions about my penis size. You're kind of a sociopath. Seek help.

BigTenSports

and if i find the post where you said your girlfriend is from new jersey will you quit posting forever???
    Are you this stupid? I mean honestly... If I pay to have you take a standardized test score, it is pretty clear you would score in the lower 5%.

I did say my girlfriend was from Jersey, and then I did say I was going on a trip... you automatically assumed that any trip I would be going on would have to be to where my girlfriend is originally from? That is a dramatically stupid assumption to make.

I honestly think I should stop arguing with you. Reading your posts would make anyone dumber.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Hey BigTenSports, you from Naperville? Sure sound like it.

12 Last