BigTenSports
    BigTenSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Nice call dummy.
    At least I jumped in before the line moved 4.5 points in my favor. Nice call on that Northwestern +4 + sprinkle the ML in football. LOL

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenSports View Post
    The line moved 4.5 points on my book and you guys don't think I middled it?
    Ok im done giving you the benefit of the doubt. Youre clearly a douche.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh, now he middled it?

This guy. What a dickbag. Yeah, he middled it alright. What a total douchebag.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Ok im done giving you the benefit of the doubt. Youre clearly a douche.
    You're telling me that if you have a team +1, and it moves to -3.5, you're not taking the other side and have a great shot to win both bets with no risk?

Are you fukking kidding me or are you literally mentally challenged? I know you are a packers fan, so the latter is very very very likely, but come on? Have some respect for yourself.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Oh, now he middled it?

This guy. What a dickbag. Yeah, he middled it alright. What a total douchebag.
    Any gambler who doesn't middle a 4.5 line swing should not be gambling. I didn't even think this had to be said.

MartinBlank

I didn't, but no one who has ever gambled is going to miss a chance to middle a 4.5 point spread jump. Bash me for losing the juice here. Ill take it.
    You're a liar, and you know it.

But that's okay.

I am enjoying you post loser after f'in loser.

Nice call on Houston too.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol.

Said that G Tech would win by 10. The line moved in your favor, which would make you think you're on the right side.

lay 440 on G. Tech +1, then you laid 440 on Northwestern +3.5 ? So you had a change of heart since the line moved in your favor, and you figured that g tech would now only win by 3 and you weren't confident in your first bet and would be happy to lose 40 bucks?

lol who didn't see this coming.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

The best part about this thread is OP's handle is BIGTENSPORTS....

but bets the ACC squad...

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    The best part about this thread is OP's handle is BIGTENSPORTS....

but bets the ACC squad...
    The best part about this is they actually think a gambler wouldn't middle a huge point swing like this in their favor.

I don't know any gamblers THAT stupid. Maybe they know themselves.

MartinBlank

Any gambler who doesn't middle a 4.5 line swing should not be gambling. I didn't even think this had to be said.
    Then what was with the dog and pony show and all those bullshit posts about how GT is soooo much better than NW?

Didn't you call for a 10 GT win?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

another day another kerrybrahma lie.

funny how this pathological liar cant wait to tell the world about going to the store to go buy turkey but cant post when he supposedly middles a big loser.

0-4 u clown.

DrStale

You're telling me that if you have a team +1, and it moves to -3.5, you're not taking the other side and have a great shot to win both bets with no risk?

Are you fukking kidding me or are you literally mentally challenged? I know you are a packers fan, so the latter is very very very likely, but come on? Have some respect for yourself.
    No, im telling you that you didnt do it because your ego is too big and youre not very smart. If you didnt post it before the game then you clearly didnt make the play since you made 300 posts about this game. Take your loss like a man you pansy.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

is this really brahma too?

come on OP, really?

BigTenSports

Then what was with the dog and pony show and all those bullshit posts about how GT is soooo much better than NW?
    It doesn't matter what I think about the game. The fact is, it's a bet.

If you can turn a bet into a juice only risk free way to have a great shot to win twice the bet, you do it. I'm still having a bad night, lost the juice on this game and lost Houston, won Illinois, lost Old Dominion and have Clemson and a couple others pending.

But this game, can't blame me b/c I earned the split by jumping on a +1 line that moved to -3.5 on my line. The early bird gets the worm, no legitimate gambler turns down that line move, that is a fact.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    is this really brahma too?

come on OP, really?
    It's not Brahma. Its kerrywood/priskilla

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    No, im telling you that you didnt do it because your ego is too big and youre not very smart. If you didnt post it before the game then you clearly didnt make the play since you made 300 posts about this game. Take your loss like a man you pansy.
    I didn't post for the last 6 hours you fukking prick. The line moved to -2 shortly after my bet, and then -3.5 shortly before tip off.

No legitimate gambler turns down a swing of 4.5 points in their favor. And I'm much smarter than you incestuous packers bitch. Don't even kid yourself.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Then what was with the dog and pony show and all those bullshit posts about how GT is soooo much better than NW? Didn't you call for a 10 GT win?

Exactly...If I believe enough in a play to call it my best play of the day out of 11 games, and I get it @ +1 and then the line swings to -3, I wouldn't hedge my strongest play when signs are pointing that it has a great shot at winning.

Why go from "I'm gonna win this easy 400 bucks" to "hey now I have a "slim" chance at middling this bet, so I might as well lose all faith in my biggest bet of the day"

Then again, we all know how this guy is, and he just proved us right again.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

ok goes to show you how much you know billy walters moves lines 4-5 points and he feels he is on the right side he doesnt go for a middle he rides out his bet

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Exactly...If I believe enough in a play to call it my best play of the day out of 11 games, and I get it @ +1 and then the line swings to -3, I wouldn't hedge my strongest play when signs are pointing that it has a great shot at winning.

Why go from "I'm gonna win this easy 400 bucks" to "hey now I have a "slim" chance at middling this bet, so I might as well lose all faith in my biggest bet of the day"

The line moved to -3.5

4.5 points is a no brainer.

I can post a print screen proving I made the reverse wager at 6:54.

But the last 10 times I've posted a print screen, you guys have accused me of photo shopping, so go fukk yourselves. You guys are all pathetic and when you look in the mirror and see 4 chins, you know it.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

dude you are a born loser just go away

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post

EXACTLY! The line moved IN HIS FAVOR.

And in another thread---he actually said he was increasing his GT play.

Here is his quote:

That I haven't decided yet. It will be broken up pretty equally, will be putting more on GT +1.
    That right there proves he's a f'in lying POS. Why is he doubling his play, if he is trying to middle it?

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

He's lying the guy the kid with an obese ugly girlfriend is broke.

BigTenSports

EXACTLY! The line moved IN HIS FAVOR.

And in another thread---he actually said he was increasing his GT play.

Here is his quote:

That right there proves he's a f'in lying POS. Why is he doubling his play, if he is trying to middle it?
    Context.... what I was saying is that the base wager on GT +1 was higher than the other wagers.

Which makes sense, as this was my PLAY OF THE DAY.

Dear God... you are fukking stupid.

DrStale

I didn't post for the last 6 hours you fukking prick. The line moved to -2 shortly after my bet, and then -3.5 shortly before tip off.

No legitimate gambler turns down a swing of 4.5 points in their favor. And I'm much smarter than you incestuous packers bitch. Don't even kid yourself.
    The fact that youre sitting here calling me name because im a Packer fan proves who incredibly stupid you are. You realize the Packers are 11-0 and have beaten the Bears the last 3 times they've played right? Super Bowl last year ring any bells?

You had plenty of opportunities to post that you were hedging because you were posting bragging about what a great line you got you clown. You cant rewrite history when your asinine posts are littered all over the forum for people to see.

Not a chance you would have told us you hedged if Tech had won this game, but since they lost you have your bullshit excuse all ready to go in an effort to save face.

You are sad.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1851

This kids answer for anyone pointing out what a POS loser he is..

"Im much smarter than you"

Going to charge back this loss too scammer? change your name again?

MartinBlank

Context.... what I was saying is that the base wager on GT +1 was higher than the other wagers.

Which makes sense, as this was my PLAY OF THE DAY.

Dear God... you are fukking stupid.
    So, your "PLAY OF THE DAY"---MOVES IN YOUR FAVOR----and you jump off of it?

You are expecting us to believe that?

You are such a lying POS scumbag.

BigTenSports

I guarantee you that everyone trashing me in this thread can't see their penis from out under their gut when they look down.

GUARAN ******* TEED. What a bunch of degenerate losers betting their McDonald's check every week and losing. I'll keep winning and cashing out 5K from 1K deposits biweekly. No more responses.

This thread is proving how stupid the average gambler is by thinking it is actually a decision to make to middle a game by 4.5 points.

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    This kids answer for anyone pointing out what a POS loser he is..

"Im much smarter than you"

Going to charge back this loss too scammer? change your name again?
    I forgot about that. When Lou proved him he was a charge back scumbag.

That was a priceless thread.

frizzelli

The line moved to -3.5

4.5 points is a no brainer.

I can post a print screen proving I made the reverse wager at 6:54.

But the last 10 times I've posted a print screen, you guys have accused me of photo shopping, so go fukk yourselves. You guys are all pathetic and when you look in the mirror and see 4 chins, you know it.
    It's funny this broke dick loser keeps calling other people fat, that's a fat boy tactic , the guy is a tub of shit that's a fact.

MartinBlank

I guarantee you that everyone trashing me in this thread can't see their penis from out under their gut when they look down.

GUARAN ******* TEED. What a bunch of degenerate losers betting their McDonald's check every week and losing. I'll keep winning and cashing out 5K from 1K deposits biweekly. No more responses.

This thread is proving how stupid the average gambler is by thinking it is actually a decision to make to middle a game by 4.5 points.
    It's awfully sweet that you are worried about every guy's penis.

Just come out to your parents already. You'll be happier.

DrStale

Your 1K deposits dont count when you do a ********** you waste of life.

frizzelli

The guy has been outed on numerous handles as a liar, he is pathetic and broke we are feeding his attention seeking. I have seriously never ran across a pathetic loser like this guy on forums or in real life. Must suck to have such a pathetic life.

BigTenSports

So, your "PLAY OF THE DAY"---MOVES IN YOUR FAVOR----and you jump off of it?

You are expecting us to believe that?

You are such a lying POS scumbag.
    If you gamble and don't middle a bet that moves nearly 5 points in your favor, you are a fukking brain dead moron that should never place another bet in your life because you have ABSOLUTELY no idea what value is.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

CHECKING IN

I can't see my dick and have 5 chins to go along with it

Thanks mommy and daddy for paying for that trip, I love you guys.

BigTenSports

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    The guy has been outed on numerous handles as a liar, he is pathetic and broke we are feeding his attention seeking. I have seriously never ran across a pathetic loser like this guy on forums or in real life. Must suck to have such a pathetic life.

I'm better than you in every form imaginable.

Better gambler. Better education. Better job. Better physique. Better girlfriend. Better friends.

Everything. You fat fukk.

First 1234 Last