bmuelle21
    bmuelle21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Back After Some Time Off

I'm running short on time so I'm just going to post what I wrote for my blog posting one here.

http://bmuelle21.mysbrforum.com/blog

I am back after taking a short break due to family issues. I am happy to say that I now can focus some of my time back to handdicapping. I'm going to try my luck tonight on 4 plays (3 NCAAB, 1 NHL). Since I don't have a ton of time I'm taking plays from a couple of differnt people that I follow as well as doing my own research. I will probably continue this method for sometime until I can get some more time to do more in depth research on my own.

NCAAB

2* Miami +9 - Miami and Purdue come into this game with a combined record of 10-2. Purdue has a solid offense as they average 79ppg. Miami though counters with a solid defense as they average giving up just 58.2ppg. Miami's only loss was an overtime loss to Old Miss where they lost by just 3 in OT. Purdue's only loss is just as respectable if not more as they lost to Alabama at a nuetral sight. Purdue has had trouble letting inferior teams hang around late in the games (Iona , High Point). Miami is a better teams then both those previously listed and with the defense that they bring to this game they should cover tonight.

2* St. Louis - 9 - Saint Louis comes into this game with a solid record against the spread currently 5-1. Not only have they been covering but they have beaten all there oppenents by double digits. They are currently 6-0 and have some wins against quality opponents (OK, Vill, Wash). Loyola Marymount has been playing solid though however, stealing a win against then 20th ranked UCLA on the road to start the year. UCLA though despite having a pretty tough opening schedule looks nothing like a 20th ranked team so far this year. Even though Loyola Marymount is at home I think St. Louis is playing too good for this game to not be a double digit win for the Billikens.

1* Ohio State -6.5 - How can you go against Duke here, especially giving them almost 7pts? It's true Duke has looked pretty solid to open the year, especially winning the Maui Invitational but they haven't played a team of Ohio State's talent yet. Looking a little deeper into the numbers and you will see why I like Ohio State here. Duke is a young team, and they are only 3-4 against the spread to open the year. Young team playing on the road in what will deffinatley be a hostile environment makes for what I believe can possibly be a double digit win for Ohio State. Duke as solid wins against a couple of ranked teams (Mich, Kansas), but they have yet to play a true road game. Coach K's teams are amost always composed but I think with the young team the crowd gets to them in this one early.

NHL

I had Washington -125 for NHL but as I have been typing this up they have already started and I apologize. I will make sure I start my write-ups earlier. GL Everyone!

bmuelle21
    bmuelle21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well not the "welcome back" I was hoping for. Had some close games that could off gone my way but you win some and you lose some. 1-3 on the night taking a lil over a 5 unit hit. Bad day but should have no problem making that lose up. Looking at a couple of plays for tomorrow and will release around 5ish. Honestly I would probably fade me for a couple of plays till I get a lil run going. I was something like 18-8 before I had to take a short break from capping so i'm confident I'll get back to winning.
    GL everyone!

Follow on my blog
    http://bmuelle21.mysbrforum.com/blog
    Last edited by bmuelle21; 11-29-11 at 11:35 PM.