tdawgmd
    tdawgmd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PeachDog View Post
    TD, your the acting dufus. You have no idea who i ****ing am, about 200 members on here are LISTERS from me. I've been a acting LV consultant breaker for a long time.

Just keep it coming, cause every time you speak you are pushing your way out the door. You shouldn't even post a single message cause your ****ing yourself. We don't want to see this anymore, so just leave.
    lol, the illusion of power. The best power you've displayed thus far is losing people cash. Again, I challenge you to post your plays in one thread, and keep a real record. Otherwise, shut the hell up.

PeachDog
    PeachDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

td, i'm not going to keep a record of plays for you, but i will tell you this much ok. Why don't you keep a record of your plays, and see how that does for you.

thanks!

tdawgmd
    tdawgmd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PeachDog View Post
    td, i'm not going to keep a record of plays for you, but i will tell you this much ok. Why don't you keep a record of your plays, and see how that does for you.

thanks!
    as I thought--I rest my case.

roadwarrior1
    roadwarrior1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea.......he sucks thats why he can not post his picks. He is just a bunch of hot air...........

BCaldwell32
    BCaldwell32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1008

lol, everyone talks bad about peach!! He is a complete idiot, there is no human on the face of the earth that can pick 90% for any length of time and it just shows what a clueless idiot he is.. Just let him talk his trash and more and more people will catch on to his nonsense!!

First 123