50lipa
    50lipa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last time he did something like this it ended up the same way over in the NBA threads if i recall, don't know whats with all the hype, if you got some info post it but all of the bolding and oh my god it will be 100% win i not really necessary don't ya think?

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 50lipa View Post
    Last time he did something like this it ended up the same way over in the NBA threads if i recall, don't know whats with all the hype, if you got some info post it but all of the bolding and oh my god it will be 100% win i not really necessary don't ya think?
    Well said 50. Obviously just looking to get attention. Sad and pathetic.

tsilvetti
    tsilvetti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

lost big chunk on this one .... got in at -240 and UNLV never had a chance, until over time and ya as always in College "lets make it rain 3's" FML

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had the over and pretty much wrote it up as a loss with 5 minutes left. Checked my balance 30 minutes later and thought my book had made a mistake. Gotta love OT when you have the over.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roberto Clemente...nice touch on the avatar, Shortstop. He was one hell of a player.

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

had san diego st. as a gift last night, and as you can see unlv is not all that and a bag of chips. the books were betting that the public would go one way based on name recognition instead of solid capping and was a trap laid all the way.

BCaldwell32
    BCaldwell32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1008

Peach, you make me laugh. I have a friend who is a professional handicapper/poker player in Vegas and he is very selective with the plays he posts on his website and one of his two plays yesterday was to take San Diego St at plus 6. I wake up this morning and see this thread of you guaranteeing 100% victory and easy win. You have alot to learn son!!!!

solobass
    las vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by BCaldwell32 View Post
    Peach, you make me laugh. I have a friend who is a professional handicapper/poker player in Vegas and he is very selective with the plays he posts on his website and one of his two plays yesterday was to take San Diego St at plus 6. I wake up this morning and see this thread of you guaranteeing 100% victory and easy win. You have alot to learn son!!!!

easy brother, it is only one game. i appreciate those who start threads, cap the games and put it out there. it is about getting paid and let's lift each other up not tear it down. one game is one game and it was a big cash for me as i got san diego st at +5, but either way it was a big night for me.

hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are hiring at Mcdonalds

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

ALERT ALERT ALERT it seems to me that these "ALERTS" have been doing a lot of losing. How about just posting a normal thread. I am starting to feel bad for the newbies that see "ALERT ALERT ALERT" and think it means they are guaranteed a winner.

p.s. San Diego plus points was a gift last night..."BEEP BEEP BEEP"

solobass
    las vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymac82980 View Post
    ALERT ALERT ALERT it seems to me that these "ALERTS" have been doing a lot of losing. How about just posting a normal thread. I am starting to feel bad for the newbies that see "ALERT ALERT ALERT" and think it means they are guaranteed a winner.

jaymac, alert has become the new lock!

keitht
    keitht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

unlv runnin n....ers

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

solo, I was actually gonna say that. But I think I changed my mind. Alert is the new fade!

Sweatyguido
    Sweatyguido's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

yeah as far as the newbies go, i am one of them, and it is very tempting when you see a post like this to get excited and go heavy, but ya always gotta use your head. i had a nice night goin on, won on the nuggets and nets, so i said "what the hell' i played this but only laid half of what i normally bet, i wasnt gonna let it ruin my profits if i lost. all comes down to money management

solobass
    las vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweatyguido View Post
    yeah as far as the newbies go, i am one of them, and it is very tempting when you see a post like this to get excited and go heavy, but ya always gotta use your head. i had a nice night goin on, won on the nuggets and nets, so i said "what the hell' i played this but only laid half of what i normally bet, i wasnt gonna let it ruin my profits if i lost. all comes down to money management

amen brother, money management is the key and one game should not make it or break it. everyone finds that lesson out the hard way sooner or later.

BCaldwell32
    BCaldwell32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1008

Quote Originally Posted by solobass View Post
    easy brother, it is only one game. i appreciate those who start threads, cap the games and put it out there. it is about getting paid and let's lift each other up not tear it down. one game is one game and it was a big cash for me as i got san diego st at +5, but either way it was a big night for me.
    I appreciate the help but there is no need to come out and say 100% lock and can't lose, especially when there is no such thing!! It gives some players a false sense that they are gonna win for sure and it makes him look like an idiot.

Achilles15
    Achilles15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes it was good gift, i love +4.5 anytime , but SDSU is really good, nobody knows anythinmg about the western teams, and if you ever watched UNLV, they are not a reliable favorite, i will file the Alert plays along with the machine plays they both do about the same

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PeachDog View Post
    UNLV -200 ML

Try to buy the spread down to -2.5 if it's at -4 still. This line could move all the way up to -7. This was a misplaced line.

For someone who doesn't want to place bets anymore, it's these games that force you out of your semi retirmenet.

I placed 6,000 to win 3,000 - and i was going to jump on it at -190 last night.

Take the -200, even if it's -210 or -220 it's worth it!!

UNLV could take this game by 20 tonight, though 8-12 is more realistic.
    OTTotal San Diego St.68Final UNLV66OT

Yes out of semi retirement and back to work!

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by rb4033 View Post
    san diego wins today.. win by 5pts

good call but you forgot all the silly alert! alert! bolded messages... and other silly crap... so you were hardly noticed.

G's pks
    Update your status

good point! If you are new to the game... Just because someone shouts out and bolds everything...does not mean its a lock, just means they need attention in most cases. The best cappers on here never do this crap!

solobass
    las vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    good point! If you are new to the game... Just because someone shouts out and bolds everything...does not mean its a lock, just means they need attention in most cases. The best cappers on here never do this crap!

amen to that. the best are usually the most understated.

OC
    OC's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with the whole "bold font" and 100% arguments but I do have to say one thing. Originally capped this as a SD St. cover until I researched the injuries. SD St. had 3 prominent players either out or doubtful going in. I ended up taking UNLV not because of the name recognition but because of the injuries. UNLV never showed up last night. Not like SD St. blew 'em out of the stadium. Congrats to those who got the win but it's one game (unless you forgot the money management aspect and went all in lol) GL today folks.

PeachDog
    PeachDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

You people are the biggest losers on this forum. I'm going to talk to the REPS on this board to get you banned. You do'nt come on here and talk shit to me, as i'm one of the best cappers on here. I've won people so much money they think your idiots, that's why they are not responding in defense.

So keep you little plays to yourself, while betting your $2,50 parlay, ok?

If you didn't get on this game, your bunch of idiots! this was the easiest play of the entire day. Also UNLV just had a bad shooting game, big deal! They should have destroyed SD St. They were down by double digits and came back to take a 4 point lead? where the **** were you idiots when that happened?

schaapattack
    schaapattack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bezerk15
    Bezerk15's Avatar Become A Pro!

ALERT!!! This peach has gotten a little rotten...calm down DOG!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-12-15 at 04:47 PM. Reason: image does not exist

PeachDog

I'm not even talking about it anymore, just ignore me then. I'm use to you little fakers, i'll just help my registered members.

tdawgmd
    tdawgmd's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not even talking about it anymore, just ignore me then. I'm use to you little fakers, i'll just help my registered members.
    You're a moron. Their is no such thing as a lock, and a long time gambler should know that. When I saw your post last night, I started looking at the stats of where the money was coming in. 95% plus of bets were coming in on UNLV, including the money line. Yet the line stayed a rock steady 5.5. Vegas knew something you didn't, and they took a position on that game.

You took the biggest square bet on the board, and got hammered. Don't come on here the next day acting obstinate because you fell into the trap. I'd probably eat a little crow, especially since your big lock plays are now 2-2.

PeachDog

tdawegmd, your the biggest ****ing moron to bet on sports. You shouldn't be betting on sports with those comments.

You just said the line was a rock steady 5.5? lol first off the line started at -3.5 and went as high as -6 and in las vegas it went to -7 in many places.

vegas doesn't know shit, they aren't in the business to predict games fool.

my big locks are 2-2?

i'm hitting almost 90% on my plays over 60 games, the pats 20 games i've hit 16 of them. I went 5-5 on my plays last night and I also won a nice $5,000. You don't know how to bet on sports guy, so don't come on here and tell me how it's done.

My alert plays aren't for you, if you took them -fine! you will cash big- your not even a member here so calm down and walk away.

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Peach, not trying to rail on you with everyone else, but I haven't seen any of your ALERT plays hit yet. I was on UNLV before you posted but still, if you are this cold then you might want to quit with the ALERT posts. It will do you some good too to just not talk about all the money you have made for other people. Its just going to piss people off who tailed your last few ALERT plays. GL tonight

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

tdawgmd

tdawegmd, your the biggest ****ing moron to bet on sports. You shouldn't be betting on sports with those comments.

You just said the line was a rock steady 5.5? lol first off the line started at -3.5 and went as high as -6 and in las vegas it went to -7 in many places.

vegas doesn't know shit, they aren't in the business to predict games fool.

my big locks are 2-2?

i'm hitting almost 90% on my plays over 60 games, the pats 20 games i've hit 16 of them. I went 5-5 on my plays last night and I also won a nice $5,000. You don't know how to bet on sports guy, so don't come on here and tell me how it's done.

My alert plays aren't for you, if you took them -fine! you will cash big- your not even a member here so calm down and walk away.

Again, your ignorance shows. Vegas often takes positions on plays. The biggest myth is that vegas wants 50/50 action on plays so that they can make 10% juice. If you see a game where 90% of bets are coming in on one side, and the line isn't moving a significant amount(like last night you idiot), then you either need to stay away, or bet on the other side. It will make you more money than say, your moronic big play on UNLV last night.

How old are you? 16? You hurl insults and post bravado like a child. And all anyone on here seems to recollect is that you have lost them money with your BIG PICKS! Nice caps lock usage. How does it feel to lose stupid squares money with your caps lock key? Good? Do you feel powerful for that?

Hope your season turns around. The fact that you say you are winning at 90% shows what a dope you are. Not one professional sports gambler claims to win more than 70% of their plays. You are better than they are? You know more than they do? Brilliant. If you are winning at the ridiculous percentage you say you are, post one thread and keep all of your plays in it. Then we can keep track of your "success". Until then, shut the hell up. You show how ridiculously outclassed you are with every gramatically incorrect post.

You may never be a good gambler, but you can learn to use English correctly.

PeachDog

Quote Originally Posted by tdawgmd View Post
    Again, your ignorance shows. Vegas often takes positions on plays. The biggest myth is that vegas wants 50/50 action on plays so that they can make 10% juice. If you see a game where 90% of bets are coming in on one side, and the line isn't moving a significant amount(like last night you idiot), then you either need to stay away, or bet on the other side. It will make you more money than say, your moronic big play on UNLV last night.

How old are you? 16? You hurl insults and post bravado like a child. And all anyone on here seems to recollect is that you have lost them money with your BIG PICKS! Nice caps lock usage. How does it feel to lose stupid squares money with your caps lock key? Good? Do you feel powerful for that?

Hope your season turns around. The fact that you say you are winning at 90% shows what a dope you are. Not one professional sports gambler claims to win more than 70% of their plays. You are better than they are? You know more than they do? Brilliant. If you are winning at the ridiculous percentage you say you are, post one thread and keep all of your plays in it. Then we can keep track of your "success". Until then, shut the hell up. You show how ridiculously outclassed you are with every gramatically incorrect post.

You may never be a good gambler, but you can learn to use English correctly.

your right i'm wrong - i'm glad you won your $50 dollars!!

PeachDog

oh by the way, can you tell me what I said BADLY in english in my recent lecture to you sir?

tdawgmd

your right i'm wrong - i'm glad you won your $50 dollars!!
    for someone who is so gifted, and gives their enlightened plays away for free, you spend a lot of time arguing with us pee-ons. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy money winning schedule to talk to us.

I challenge you to post all of your big money winning plays in one thread. I don't think you'll do it, because you'll be exposed as the fraud you are. Post them and make us believers. Right now, you're coming off as a dufus blowhard.

PeachDog

TD, your the acting dufus. You have no idea who i ****ing am, about 200 members on here are LISTERS from me. I've been a acting LV consultant breaker for a long time.

Just keep it coming, cause every time you speak you are pushing your way out the door. You shouldn't even post a single message cause your ****ing yourself. We don't want to see this anymore, so just leave.

First 123 Last