bkeith12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by shantystar View Post
    546 virginia -3-
    u of m by 8 +

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Michigan ml. They have a great team and beat Memphis and UCLA who has Virginia even played this year. that strong defense will get exposed by this talented group.
    Points Awarded:

bkeith12 gave ROYAJA8 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

RLM says shanty will probably get his first win in 3 years

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michigan ML has the only value. If you think Virginia -3 is worth 10/11 then I suggest you take the day off.

athlete1208
    athlete1208's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I like michigan here

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    This is the toughest game im fading this year, god bless...

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by ThingsFallApart View Post
    Michigan ML has the only value. If you think Virginia -3 is worth 10/11 then I suggest you take the day off.
    dont get me wrong- initially i thought michigan was the play of the day. i even looked up some UVA gameplay on youtube and stats on teamranking.com and thespread.com...viewed the injury reports etc. everything was looking good.

however, that is 100 percent the side the books want you on for whatever reason. (funny business, inside info etc) theres not much to bet on tonight and i think they want to make their money back with this play.

i likely will not play virginia, but im definitely no longer going to be relatively heavy on michigan.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Something smells fishy with this.. I will stay away
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Glitch

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

like under here, low totals mean unders in most situations like these. no sure fire anything but line now at 116. good luck!

Ketch
    Ketch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2532

unranked fav at home against ranked team is usually $$ in college hoops

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    LOL - im not the only one who's noticed

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Why everyone think books are trying to say something when their coming up with lines from stats, its not that hard. They feel VA should be favored and they are.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I mean, after Michigan beat Memphis I figured other than Duke they wouldn't lose a single non-conference game for the rest of the year. However, Virginia has been defending, rebounding, and forcing turnovers very well so far. Its the first true road game for freshman point guard Trey Burke who hasn't been nearly as solid handling the rock as Darius Morris would have been in this situation. Plus, Virginia has a lot of size with Mike Scott and Assane Sene.

However, you can say a lot of the same things about Michigan that you can say about Virginia. They don't offensive rebound well but neither does UVA. They haven't been shooting the 3 well so far but neither has Virginia. They play a similar style of basketball but you saw how badly John Beilein out-coached Josh Pastner in Maui.

If Virginia wins this game, it will come down to the home court advantage. By that I mean KT Harrell will suddenly remember how to shoot over 40% from 3pt range again, Trey Burke will turn it over a lot in his first true road game, and Virginia will live at the free throw line all game long. But that being said, Virginia is just a weird team that could win this game going away, or lose in a blowout.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    I mean, after Michigan beat Memphis I figured other than Duke they wouldn't lose a single non-conference game for the rest of the year. However, Virginia has been defending, rebounding, and forcing turnovers very well so far. Its the first true road game for freshman point guard Trey Burke who hasn't been nearly as solid handling the rock as Darius Morris would have been in this situation. Plus, Virginia has a lot of size with Mike Scott and Assane Sene.

However, you can say a lot of the same things about Michigan that you can say about Virginia. They don't offensive rebound well but neither does UVA. They haven't been shooting the 3 well so far but neither has Virginia. They play a similar style of basketball but you saw how badly John Beilein out-coached Josh Pastner in Maui.

If Virginia wins this game, it will come down to the home court advantage. By that I mean KT Harrell will suddenly remember how to shoot over 40% from 3pt range again, Trey Burke will turn it over a lot in his first true road game, and Virginia will live at the free throw line all game long. But that being said, Virginia is just a weird team that could win this game going away, or lose in a blowout.
    Outstanding post.