Billy M
    Billy M's Avatar Become A Pro!

Long Beach St.

Had Long Beach St. Plus 11, Did the ending seem rigged to anybody else?? why Foul down by 11 with 10 seconds, WTH????

shaq diesel 75
    shaq diesel 75's Avatar Become A Pro!

Because it's college hoops and they all **** around at the end of games.

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

yeah honestly, so many fouls at the end of college hoops games. It can either win or lose you your bet, not sure how people handicap that.

Even if its a big blow out, you can then have scrubs vs starters and the scrubs start a hack fest and it can win/lose the bet.

shaq diesel 75

I almost can't watch the ends of games anymore, it seems like everyone involved is interested in the final score. The players, the coaches, and the refs. I love it when a team is up 17 and their laying 16 and the players on the bench are talking to each other with their jerseys over their mouths and cheering each bucket like they made the Final 4. They're all involved in betting one way or the other, I'm not saying it's point shaving or they gamble themselves, but I do believe they have friends or family betting on them.

scholesy
    [Too Long]
    scholesy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1685

LOL only in fukkin college hoops
    this is precisely why I stay away from betting on these dumb ass college kids
    thank god the NBA is coming back soon

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Didn't look like he tried to foul him, but the refs had a quick whistle tonight.

shaq diesel 75

The best part about the quick whistle at the end, was that the refs swallowed their whistle the whole 1st half.

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by coop View Post
    yeah honestly, so many fouls at the end of college hoops games. It can either win or lose you your bet, not sure how people handicap that.
    Free Throw % is both the first (check) and last (double check) stat I look at when betting on NCAABB.