takzilla
    ftw ftw
    takzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2257

Oklahoma +4.5 v Saint Louis

Yes yes yes this Saint Louis team has looked pretty good in this tourney beating Villanova and BC (though they're no exactly powerhouses), this team lives and dies by the 3 point ball and I think Oklahoma's athleticism and great D (which they used to control games pretty well against both Wash St and Santa Clara) is going to give this team some problems.

Oklahoma +4.5. thoughts/discussion?

Bigtoilet
    Bigtoilet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by takzilla View Post
    Yes yes yes this Saint Louis team has looked pretty good in this tourney beating Villanova and BC (though they're no exactly powerhouses), this team lives and dies by the 3 point ball and I think Oklahoma's athleticism and great D (which they used to control games pretty well against both Wash St and Santa Clara) is going to give this team some problems.

Oklahoma +4.5. thoughts/discussion?
    No offense, but you are on the wrong side. Billikens are for real and OU is NOT! Don't let atheletes fool you. St. Louis will have all kinds of open 3's and will hit them. OU will be exposed as a team that can't truly play. Great that OU got to this game. Billikens are a very very VERY good play giving only 4.5

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I'm an OU alumni and I'm shocked at how well we have played so far. We aren't that good.

That being said, coach Krueger has made a tremendous difference for this team.

Bigtoilet

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I'm an OU alumni and I'm shocked at how well we have played so far. We aren't that good.

That being said, coach Krueger has made a tremendous difference for this team.
    OH!! An OU alum. My Older bro PLAYED hoops at OU for John McLoud (70's). Played with Gar Heard/Alvin Adams. Paul Crowell is his name, played good minutes but not the star. Blew out Knee in sophomore year then came back. Woulda been great but the knee limited him....not that u needed to know that. LOL. Anyway, even my big bro knows what OU is doing now is a mirage and will be exposed starting tonight.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoilet View Post
    OH!! An OU alum. My Older bro PLAYED hoops at OU for John McLoud (70's). Played with Gar Heard/Alvin Adams. Paul Crowell is his name, played good minutes but not the star. Blew out Knee in sophomore year then came back. Woulda been great but the knee limited him....not that u needed to know that. LOL. Anyway, even my big bro knows what OU is doing now is a mirage and will be exposed starting tonight.
    That's cool.

I would love to see them win but coming into the year I thought this team would be lucky to be .500.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I like Oklahoma with the points here.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

great game thus far gl

robfromsc
    robfromsc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

okl has no assist and the game is tied, wtf

takzilla
    ftw ftw

yeah it's actually worrying to see how well st louis is playing as a team and oklahoma is/was keeping it close due to unassisted individual talent. ok looks like they're playing too fast, they need to calm down. hope they can pick this up.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

two of the best coached teams in the country. I can't wait to bet on Oklahoma in conference with all the idiot teams like Baylor, Texas, etc

Bigtoilet

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoilet View Post
    No offense, but you are on the wrong side. Billikens are for real and OU is NOT! Don't let atheletes fool you. St. Louis will have all kinds of open 3's and will hit them. OU will be exposed as a team that can't truly play. Great that OU got to this game. Billikens are a very very VERY good play giving only 4.5
    U guys went against me??? LOL, too bad. Anyways, St. Louis plays LMU on Tuesday. St. Louis SHOULD be a 10pt fav in that game. Look for that game boys and girls, I see St Louis on a mission to be a top 15 team soon.

takzilla
    ftw ftw

those st louis boys can pllaaayyyy. im a believer

Bigtoilet

Quote Originally Posted by takzilla View Post
    those st louis boys can pllaaayyyy. im a believer
    We get one more SLU game before the SLU lines get out of hand. They play against an LMU team that CANNOT rebound like OU did. SLU may win this game on Tuesday by 20+ as a 10pt favorite.

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

Oklahoma is a couple of recruting classes away from really competing. Krueger has them headed in the right direction.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kruger immediately turned around UNLV and will do the same at OU. Better competition now but also better recruits. Give him a couple years to get some recruits and he'll have a very competitive squad. Hell he might not even need that long.