ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Every year its the same thing with Roy Williams

You suck as a coach. Your team is blowing it and behind and you keep that Henson retard on the court. Kid is no good at anything when the team is struggling and needs to go on a run. Yet he continues to play him. Your team is being lit up by threes yet they don't close out on people and continue to dare them to shoot more threes? REALLY?

Would really like to hear what this guys even says in a timeout. Like I say every year, he only has 2 Championships because those teams knew how to get it done for themselves... the 09 team was just too good on offense. That team didn't have a handicap like Henson.

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

henson did look physically weak out there tonight

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

relax, its not like they lost to an ivy league team or something, unlv is a decent team

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I'm happy that Roy helps to attract better recruits and all... but really, I hate him as a coach and I hate Henson... still remember some of the most stupid crap he was pulling in the tournament last year, I hoped he would be smarter now and have better skills developed... WRONG

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

henson is awful offensively but he's one of the best shot blockers ive ever seen in college hoops

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    henson is awful offensively but he's one of the best shot blockers ive ever seen in college hoops
    don't matter, still a handicap to the team as i said... when the team needs to rally and go on a run offensively. and the entire team needs to go practice free throws

and he will panic and fukk up and foul instead of block shots when the team is down like today with limited time left

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

how about his two dumbass plays last year against washington in the tourney?

was he on the take for that one?