TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Baylor will beat KU on Monday

Yes, i am a huge jayhawk follower but this is one game that we will not win. I expected baylor to be favored by a few points but i see that ku is favored by one. i don't make a lot of picks, but this is one i feel should be noted. good luck to all

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGambler View Post
    Yes, i am a huge jayhawk follower but this is one game that we will not win. I expected baylor to be favored by a few points but i see that ku is favored by one. i don't make a lot of picks, but this is one i feel should be noted. good luck to all
    Seems too easy with Kansas? Thanks for your insight! Will scratch this off a potential play list.

MrMonkey

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

But !!!

Kansas has owned them the past 6 years. I see that Baylor hasn't beaten Kansas as far as 2002!! Maybe even longer! If you follow a trend you you only lose once when it is broken. Just don't know when it's going to break. Just my 2 cents.

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

No play for me. Too close to call. No edges.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by TheGambler View Post

Do you like the total over 134

dob08
    dob08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Do you like the total over 134
    134???? I wish. How bout do you like the total over 154. And the answer is yes. 134 i would put everything on the line. Baylor should score close to 80.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by dob08 View Post
    134???? I wish. How bout do you like the total over 154. And the answer is yes. 134 i would put everything on the line. Baylor should score close to 80.

I meant 154, but I was leaning towards the over in this game with Baylor fast pace game

w9ii9
    w9ii9's Avatar Become A Pro!

I saw this one but haven't looked into it yet... but I guess you have a strong feeling about it. I don't have a play yet.

SoonerGreg
    SoonerGreg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas has to many blue chippers for Baylor. Baylor has been beat like a drum in their last 3 to OU, Texas, and Missouri. I'll take Kansas Pick'em all day! Rock, Chaulk, Jayhawk, Go KU!

dob08

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerGreg View Post
    Kansas has to many blue chippers for Baylor. Baylor has been beat like a drum in their last 3 to OU, Texas, and Missouri. I'll take Kansas Pick'em all day! Rock, Chaulk, Jayhawk, Go KU!
    I'm not sure this is a play for me, but if it is, I would have to play the better team. Most of the season, I've been taking the better team on the road and doing pretty well. Kansas is the better team, but Baylor has a solid offense. Kansas if i play it, but will propably pass on this one. I do like the over.

khaliagent
    khaliagent's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas (-1, O/U 153): The Jayhawks have won six straight games since a 75-62 loss at Michigan State - all in Big 12 play. They are coming off a 66-61 home win against Colorado on Saturday to complete a season series sweep and have gone 3-0 on the road during that stretch. The Buffaloes did rally back from a 21-point deficit early in the second half to pull within two points, but they ended up losing for the 40th time in 41 meetings. That game ended a streak of five straight covers for Kansas.

PROJECTED SCORE: 80 (Side Play of the Day)

Kansas is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games overall.

The OVER is 3-1 in the last 4 meetings.
    C Cole Aldrich (nose) is probable.
    Baylor: The Bears are looking to end a three-game skid against another elite team from the Big 12. They have lost to Oklahoma, Texas and Missouri in the last three games, failing to cover each time. Defense has been the main reason for the losing streak, as Baylor has surrendered an average of more than 87 points during that stretch with all three games going OVER the total.

PROJECTED SCORE: 73

PittChicGambles
    PittChicGambles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im probably taking kansas first half and game...

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

I'm all over Can's ass. They got this one. Line is +1.5 now too

dob08

Bring it home Jayhawks.

SoonerGreg
    SoonerGreg's Avatar Become A Pro!

I knew the Jayhawks would take it to Baylor. I only put a unit on road favs.

dob08

I only went a unit as well. But a unit is a unit.