Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

do we go with UCONN -11.5 tonight?

Please let me know. And only respond to this if you know what you are talking about, I need a winner.

yungstacks
    yungstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

coming from a uconn fan that has watched every game this year I would say no. we havent beat anyone by 13 all year except Maine. lots of problems in the back court with Boatright still out, as well as inconsistent play from our bigs Oriakhi and Drummond. this team relies on the scoring of lamb and Napier, I don't see them blowing anyone out. I'm taking the points here. BOL
    Last edited by yungstacks; 11-24-11 at 05:43 PM.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

UConn opened at -13 and the ML at -1100.

It's now -11 and -700.

yungstacks

too add to this, UNC is better then anyone we've faced and at a neutral spot I just don't see it.

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

this ashville squad is very underrated, has explosive offense and puts up alot of points..just dont see UCONN winning by more than 12 here..Unc ash is 2nd in the nation in scoring...they will hang with uconn..

chitown17
    chitown17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 695

Quote Originally Posted by yungstacks View Post
    coming from a uconn fan that has watched every game this year I would say no. we havent beat anyone by 12 all year except Maine. lots of problems in the back court with Boatright still out, as well as inconsistent play from our bigs Oriakhi and Drummond. this team relies on the scoring of lamb and Napier, I don't see them blowing anyone out. I'm taking the points here. BOL

UConn's games this year

70-57 v Columbia
    78-66 v Wagner
    80-60 v Maine
    87-70 v Coppin St

I'm not saying to bet on or against them, but there's their 4 games this year

yungstacks

Quote Originally Posted by chitown17 View Post
    UConn's games this year

70-57 v Columbia
    78-66 v Wagner
    80-60 v Maine
    87-70 v Coppin St

I'm not saying to bet on or against them, but there's their 4 games this year
    my mistake, forgot about coppin st but I was at that game on Sunday and uconn was loosing by double digits early. take what you want from those winning margins but I assure you uconn has not been impressive.