SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

SportLockPicks NCAA Basketball 1/31

Huge card today, I've been picking through it since before the lines ever came out, like usual. Not many early games caught my eye, its funny, a lot of west coasters made my card today...one play to start and i'll add to it as the day progresses, don't expect more than 3-4 plays...building up the bankroll for the HUGE play on Christmas Superbowl Sunday

SportsLockPicks

10* Washington Huskies +6

5* Washington Huskies +228

SportsLockPicks

20* Florida Gators +4 9:00 p.m. ESPN

10* Texas Tech Red Raiders -1 8:00

10* University Of Alabama Birmingham Blazers -4.5 7:00

5* Virginia Technical Hokies +4 8:00

SportsLockPicks

leans that didn't make the cut included Oregon St and San Diego

schaapattack
    schaapattack's Avatar Become A Pro!

any thoughts on west. kty?

SportsLockPicks

didn't cap that one..if i had to, i'd take the mean green

SportsLockPicks

you should be kickin it w/ Washington right now...up by 12..getting 6 and there is about 7 minutes left

schaapattack
    schaapattack's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am thanks...so Florida is the next play?

SportsLockPicks

no, Virgina Tech and Texas Tech are the next plays...but the BIG play is on the Gators @ 9:00...and it just so happens we get a bonus..its televised.

fastball00
    fastball00's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Florida vs Tennessee game "did" look rather enticing especially considering Tennessee has lost four times in the last three weeks when playing at home. Which is in starch contrast to thier past two seasons -recording an undefeated record. As one would expect this has certainly, for the first time, brought Bruce Pearls coaching into question. However, UT is playing much more cohesive indicative by their last defeat coming back by 14 in second half play to "almost" secure a victory.

Pearl will not lose this game... or his job WILL be at stake. Watch for the quickness and height of Chism and Smith to be a problem for Florida in the backcourt...

MicGan
    MicGan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great picks ..... our picks very similar. Hope come through for us. Good luck to us

SportsLockPicks

as I capped this one i took that into consideration...i'll give the vols that advantage, but matchup-wise the gators have almost all of their #'s, including bench scoring, which WILL be a factor in the Gator outright win...IF the vols win, i'm getting 4...this game will be decided by less than that if they are to win. And last I checked, Bruce wears a gaudy ass burnt orange suit to games...not easy to run point when you are almost 60, wearing a necktie, and unable to participate physically. I don't think the betting gods give a rats ass about Pearls job...they sure as hell didn't about their football coach...maybe all of their programs need a fresh start.

SportsLockPicks

another lean i failed to mention, which hasn't gone off yet is Fresno State...very close to being a play..in fact they only didn't make it because i refuse to play more than 5 games normally, and since i made a double play on Washington ML and +6, i'm laying off of it...so if you all have the means, by all means, go on Frez, but go light..that Washington winner should have us nice and padded for the rest of the night leading up to the big one on Florida