TE333
    TE333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Hop on the monmouth train!!! CHOO CHOO

4-0 betting against Monmouth. This team is absolutely terrible. Brown played absolutely TERRIBLE today and Monmouth should have easily covered. They literally handed Brown the game today, thank god! I'll be betting big against Monmouth this year on ALMOST any spread.

Fun play of the day tomorrow: Kentucky -anything
    I go to Radford and I watch them play/practice almost daily. Kentucky is coming off a shitty performance against ODU and will look to make a statement this game. Radford can't keep up with them, at any position, AT ALL. Look for a ridiculous number here. I'm saying this game goes to the 90-40 region.

Lets go Highlanders

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

most lines are up already but don't see anything for kentucky gl

TE333

Yea man I'm hoping for a late line. It might not even be put on the books...

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Doubt they post a spread for this game. The books seem reticent to post lines in obvious mismatches such as this...most likely because you can't set a spread high enough. Kentucky could win by 50+ and nobody would be surprised.

TE333

Let's hope... I was on UNC today and I didn't think they would get a line either. Scared me at first but came through I think at +31... I got them at -27 1/2. We can only hope something comes up because it will be easyyyy cash. I can't wait to see the line for the GMU/Radford game Dec 10th. This, unless its a ridiculous line, will also be an easy cash game.