OC
    OC's Avatar Become A Pro!

OC's 11AM CST Picks

OK ladies and gents:

I've lurked and randomly posted long enough. This may be my first and only pick post but I have been doing significantly better than average the last 2 weeks since a major collapse and change in strategy. My only problem is I watch the lines closely and, at times, won't help most as I play my plays shortly before tip off. Oh yeah, and I play almost as many plays as Curious. (No offense Curious)

Here we go:

Wake - 7 - Deacons have way to much for GT to handle. I expect it over shortly after the 1/2. Styles of offense and defense heavily in WF favor. Look for a 20 point cover.
    LOSS

ND + 11 - Honestly a gut play. Don't see ND losing 3 in a row and if they do, a cover is more than likely. Big H handles Pitt down low and takes away scoring in the paint.
    LOSS by 1.5

Louisville - 6 1/2 - Lou is in a different class IMO and has no right being a less than DD Fav. LOSS by .5

Xavier - 16 - Lotta points to lay but I have seen almost every game Xav has played. On the contrary, I have seen Mass play inconsistent D, have no clue how to score, and look anemic in general. Run the numbers and Xav looks like a clear winner. Gut comes into play again slightly but I have Xav capped by 22. LOSS

Buffalo - 14 1/2 - I wouldn't recommend anyone play this just because I posted it. I have played with and against Buffalo every game and only lost once. I absolutely love this team. Not sure if I'll keep on posting picks but if I do, you'll see quite a bit of the Buffalo games. Oh and Toledo is brutal by the way. If they find their way off the bus it'll be amazing. Prayin' a back door cover doesn't bite me in the arse. LOSS by 1.5

I need some sleep and another shot of Patron. (and yes I made my plays before I got liquored up)

GL All ... hope I was helpful.

OC

Just a heads up. My normal play is 5 units with 1 unit = $100.00 and it is pretty rare to deviate. First time in a long time I played 2 - 10 unit plays (Celts and Lakers) so most will be regular 5 unit plays. Comments both negative and positive are more than welcomed.
    Last edited by OC; 01-31-09 at 01:24 PM.

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Loving the Demon Deacs today....should win by double digits even if they play bad. Good luck to us

OC

Quote Originally Posted by OC View Post
    OK ladies and gents:

I've lurked and randomly posted long enough. This may be my first and only pick post but I have been doing significantly better than average the last 2 weeks since a major collapse and change in strategy. My only problem is I watch the lines closely and, at times, won't help most as I play my plays shortly before tip off. Oh yeah, and I play almost as many plays as Curious. (No offense Curious)

Here we go:

Wake - 7 - Deacons have way to much for GT to handle. I expect it over shortly after the 1/2. Styles of offense and defense heavily in WF favor. Look for a 20 point cover.
    LOSS

ND + 11 - Honestly a gut play. Don't see ND losing 3 in a row and if they do, a cover is more than likely. Big H handles Pitt down low and takes away scoring in the paint.
    LOSS by 1.5

Louisville - 6 1/2 - Lou is in a different class IMO and has no right being a less than DD Fav. LOSS by .5

Xavier - 16 - Lotta points to lay but I have seen almost every game Xav has played. On the contrary, I have seen Mass play inconsistent D, have no clue how to score, and look anemic in general. Run the numbers and Xav looks like a clear winner. Gut comes into play again slightly but I have Xav capped by 22. LOSS

Buffalo - 14 1/2 - I wouldn't recommend anyone play this just because I posted it. I have played with and against Buffalo every game and only lost once. I absolutely love this team. Not sure if I'll keep on posting picks but if I do, you'll see quite a bit of the Buffalo games. Oh and Toledo is brutal by the way. If they find their way off the bus it'll be amazing. Prayin' a back door cover doesn't bite me in the arse. LOSS by 1.5

I need some sleep and another shot of Patron. (and yes I made my plays before I got liquored up)

GL All ... hope I was helpful.

OC

Just a heads up. My normal play is 5 units with 1 unit = $100.00 and it is pretty rare to deviate. First time in a long time I played 2 - 10 unit plays (Celts and Lakers) so most will be regular 5 unit plays. Comments both negative and positive are more than welcomed.

Well that'll be my last post of my picks for a while. Guess it was a bad omen lol. 0 for 5 with 3 heartbreakers. Anyway, I always believe in celebrating when you win and taking your lumps when you lose. Here's my lumps for all to see.

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OC View Post
    Well that'll be my last post of my picks for a while. Guess it was a bad omen lol. 0 for 5 with 3 heartbreakers. Anyway, I always believe in celebrating when you win and taking your lumps when you lose. Here's my lumps for all to see.
    hey brother EVERY gambler has bad days, or even bad weeks. it takes balls to put your picks up and it takes even bigger balls to lose graciously. hope you bounce back tomorrow and hammer the book.

OC

Thanks Vonn ... got some others going today so we'll see how it works out. After the early games gonna keep 'em quiet til I'm back on track. You know, the whole superstition thing.

OC

Hey I feel left out. How come no one pounded me or gave me a lecture about life for going 0 and 5 to start the day?