dob08
    dob08's Avatar Become A Pro!

12 noon matchup Wake vs Ga.Tech

The Demon Deacons will be playin in Atlanta today at Noon. Wake is coming off a hard fought victory against #1 Duke this past Wednesday. At times, it looked as though Wake would beat Duke by 8-10pts, however the dookies climbed their way back in (as they usually do). Wake looked bad in one game this year, and that was after their big win at Clemson, a loss at home to VT. I think this was good for the Deacs. They came back down to earth, and got their MOJO back. GT is the worse team in the ACC, as they have yet to win a game. They have shown some signs of improvement, but will be outmatched at home. Wake is a much stronger team in almost all areas. FG%, FT%, Pts scored, PA, rebounding, etc. GT can't shoot FTs (somewhere around 65% i believe). Even if Wake is off tomorrow, I think they cover 7 pts. GT proved against Clemson that they cannot handle pressure, and I think the Deacs will capitalize on this. Deacs should cover easily.

Wake -7

gameday10
    gameday10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I like it also

arod19
    arod19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 236

i got them at -8 and took them with louisville, im kind of new to this and parlays look good but ive read they arent the best ideas...any opinions?

so im zach
    so im zach's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I think Wake wins by 10+ here.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

LOVING DA DEACS tomorrow, they'll show JAW JAW TECH why they should be back up to #1

chucksmith
    chucksmith's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fading this pick

w9ii9
    w9ii9's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Wake Forest wins the game, but I don't think they can cover the spread.

dob08
    dob08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by w9ii9 View Post
    I think Wake Forest wins the game, but I don't think they can cover the spread.
    So play GT..... and lose jk. BOL. I'm sticking with the #4 team in the nation who has played well on the road all season.