TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Smart money against DUMB teams!

Cal plus whatever against Missouri. Cal is a legit top 15 team. Missouri is a fraud with a cheating idiot coach to boot. Cal wins SU but take the points if you want

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

I agree about cal. Not sure about your Missouri thoughts. I'm taking cal butnitnshould be a good game.

MakeitRain
    MakeitRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 785

Cal is a great team and they are super quick. I'm going to follow them closely this year.

galder1
    galder1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Cal plus whatever against Missouri. Cal is a legit top 15 team. Missouri is a fraud with a cheating idiot coach to boot. Cal wins SU but take the points if you want

not to mention Bob Knight pretty much preducted that Cal. would beat Missouri when they asked him at the end of the games last night after watching both teams courtside that Cal. would beat Missouri today. Cal. is a lock, I'll go with the second greatest college basketball coaches take after watching them both play courtside yesterday. He said the Missouri gaurds will struggle against the athleticism of Cal.'s team.

justwinthisone
    justwinthisone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4980

tpowell what r ur thoughts on mem/tenn today?

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

two stupid teams, but Memphis is way more talented so Memphis

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

If i weren't betting I would never watch these stupid games, coaches and players are such moron when it comes to winning

ie. georgetown last night gave up like 5 ally-ups in their 1-3-1 until they finally realized to goto man where they played much better D, after 2 i would made the switch

georgetowns best success last night was when they drove to the hop or got it down low, but all game they decided to chuck up the 3 instead of man up and take it to the rack, especially multilpe times when they were in position to take the lead

i'm just sick of all these morons getting so highly touted when they don't have the heart to win, fuking retards out there