bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Tennessee +11.5 was Just as Easy as Michigan +6

wow was this easy.Duke almost lost to Belmont at home so what makes vegas think they win by 12 at a neutral site like the maui classic?????

Please.TENN +11.5 WAS EASY AS THEY COME.I KNOW ITS STILL 17 MINS LEFT IN THE GAME BUT I GUARANTEE THAT THE VOLS DO NOT LOSE BY MORE THAN 11.I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE IT!

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Funny how this wins and no one says a word.... BUT if it lost I would be harassed all night and be called every name in the book. Buncha small time donks on this forum

lonelynoob
    lonelynoob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

great call ... wish i had caught this earlier, was leaning tenn, but didnt pull the trigger, loaded up on umass instead .... any other solids for tonight would be appreciated

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Nice win on Michigan but I do not see where you posted the TN play?

FYI: "Small Time" is anyone who posts losers all week then claims to be up $2K then says he does not know to post a screen shot when asked for proof.

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by lonelynoob View Post
    great call ... wish i had caught this earlier, was leaning tenn, but didnt pull the trigger, loaded up on umass instead .... any other solids for tonight would be appreciated

You might want to keep looking around before you tail this dude! Or just fade him!

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Funny how it's "easy" every time one of your picks win. haha

d00d
    d00d's Avatar Become A Pro!

you won by a ******* point and it was the easiest?

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

ya the vols fouled the guy three times and the refs didnt blow the whistle. you won by a whisker you clown

packattack
    ptannura
    packattack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2212

what an ass clown he is. he is just lookin for attention

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Funny how this wins and no one says a word.... BUT if it lost I would be harassed all night and be called every name in the book. Buncha small time donks on this forum
    Ok... I'll call you an idiot for being overly proud of a backdoor cover. When you're talking about a spread being covered by less than one possession, you're talking about a true coinflip ending to the game... But you called heads this time so congratulations on that brilliant "handicapping".

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post

Ok... I'll call you an idiot for being overly proud of a backdoor cover. When you're talking about a spread being covered by less than one possession, you're talking about a true coinflip ending to the game... But you called heads this time so congratulations on that brilliant "handicapping".
    I enjoy his fades so no complains...