awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys...Listen this is for alls benefit...

And from the heart... I love following guys that are hot on streaks or just good overall cappers.... I started out on a bad NCAAB streak this year and found that when it comes to making money through picks I dont care if I cant cap my own games sucessfully or if Im cold, because there are sooo many guys here at SBR that have made me money when they dont even know it.... Westside Pete...TPowell...Sportguy...Pags (in college foots)...So many more....That is what is great about this forum, being able to realiize a good capper and/or a hot streak, sharing info...etc

With this said I think you all need to look at Junkman's threads....Dude is from "across the street" but is a consistant and proven winner...I won soo much following him over college football season that I will again and FOR THE LAST TIME (for the sake of being redundant) ask that you look at this guys threads....He is no personal friend of mine, and I will get no personal gain out of this other than knowing that maybe I'm giving a little back to all those that have helped me....

Junk has 2 picks in the last 2 days and I followed both blindly and have won BIG... First was with Fordham +11 (they won straight up) and tonite's was with Furman (they covered +13.5 decently easily)...

In both threads I was the only guy to respond....Now he only plays maybe only 1 or sometimes 2 games a night and usually offers little to no commentary, but is a magnificent capper....LETS SEE IF WE CANT KEEP THIS GUY ON OUR SIDE OF THE STREET FOR AWHILE!!!! I promise you it will be worth it!!!!!

Go across the street if you want and look at dude's records......They speak for themself.....

Again....thanks SBR cappers.......

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Nice write up. Thanks. Ill keep an eye out for him. So many threads a day, cant really keep up.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good to see Junk getting some props, he has been around for a while.....it is definitely nice to see him posting here again. I have also been watching his threads closely from across the street & now here again.

He is as solid as they come IMO..........& that does NOT mean he wins every play, for those who DO NOT understand the "long haul"!

awhitejackson

Quote Originally Posted by nevadaside View Post

He is as solid as they come IMO..........& that does NOT mean he wins every play, for those who DO NOT understand the "long haul"!
    Yes.. very good point...I would also not reccomend following anyone blindly, but this week I was strapped for time and seeing his picks, I didnt mind throwing in a few bills....

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Where's he located at, EOG, Covers, or RX? Thanks for the heads up. All money is good money.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

junkman773 here at SBR.

khaliagent
    khaliagent's Avatar Become A Pro!

follow my 100 unit play it will cash
    i will start a thread for a 100 unit play each day
    1-0 staring today with orlando

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea he's at EOG...wish he'd post here more often

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by awhitejackson View Post
    Yes.. very good point...I would also not reccomend following anyone blindly, but this week I was strapped for time and seeing his picks, I didnt mind throwing in a few bills....
    10-4.......I've done the same thing myself (FORDHAM recently) at times w/Junk since his capping abilities are "documented".

awhitejackson

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    junkman773 here at SBR.
    Yes...Sorry looker I dont want to advertise for a rival....Im only a lurker over there and SBR is my home....Just want to see him coming over here more often....