sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liberty/Lehigh over 145

I like it, bol all...anyone else on this?

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Congrats dude! How did you know they would score such a high % ? good bet...

sportman1313

Thanks bro, appreciate it...styles of play between these two teams was SUPERB for the over, even line mvmnt was a big indicator that this would be a high scoring affair. It's unfortunate that my books didn't have total lines for the 2h...both teams have been at ft line this 2nd half and everything was leading to a high scoring 2h. Had jmu/la salle over earlier and this game has been similar to that one in how it's played out...when it comes to bball, totals are my forte. How have you done today?
    Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    Congrats dude! How did you know they would score such a high % ? good bet...

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Tailed you on this one! keep posting your plays, looks like you know a thing or two haha
    do you have any other games your betting on tonight?

sportman1313

good deal aceking, glad we cashed on this one bud...no other plays, wanted to play oregon/usc over 35 2h very badly but had stepped out. It's all good though, have had a solid week.....sure thing, i'll post more of my plays from here on out. BOL on your other plays