YTD: 64-77-3, -14.81

dob08
    dob08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fadin again.

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dob08 View Post
    Fadin again.
    hey dob you know this guy has been around a long time here at SBR and makes some pretty solid plays....I think you will find he is right more often than not by the end of the season. if you want to fade him go ahead but i think your playing with fire and i think announcing it is just plain rude.

dob08

Quote Originally Posted by Vonnegut View Post
    hey dob you know this guy has been around a long time here at SBR and makes some pretty solid plays....I think you will find he is right more often than not by the end of the season. if you want to fade him go ahead but i think your playing with fire and i think announcing it is just plain rude.
    Is that really U in the AVATAR?? Just made a comment about taking the opposite play, no big deal. Been taking opposite of LT a lot this season and it is makin me money. You can fade me if you want. I'll post plays in a couple of hours.

wild willy
    wild willy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I trust dob08 more

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

LT great in Baseball, but not College basketball.

wild willy
    wild willy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not saying I don't like the pick. to very even teams so it comes down to who has the lead late and who can hit free throws.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

saying "fading" would not just be making a comment that your are "...taking the opposite play."

Vonnegut

Is that really U in the AVATAR?? .
    LOL. Oh yeah, thats me. I'm really author Kurt Vonnegut.

dob08

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    saying "fading" would not just be making a comment that your are "...taking the opposite play."
    Why is everyone so touchy. Who cares if i say i'm fadin LT. Jesus, I take it back. I'm taking OPPOSITE of LT.

dob08

LOL. Oh yeah, thats me. I'm really author Kurt Vonnegut.
    I heard Kurt Vonnegut was a gambler from secret inside sources. So, I thought it may b u??

Vonnegut

Why is everyone so touchy. Who cares if i say i'm fadin LT. Jesus, I take it back. I'm taking OPPOSITE of LT.
    Probably because of the way you are doing it. If you want to "fade" LT, then probably you should write down that you disagree and why you disagree, you know, its called respect.
    I dont want to get in a pissing match with you, its just LT has been posting picks here a long time, and has made me quite a bit of money over the last 2 seasons on totals, especially during the Tourney....and I have no idea who you are.

dob08

Probably because of the way you are doing it. If you want to "fade" LT, then probably you should write down that you disagree and why you disagree, you know, its called respect.
    I dont want to get in a pissing match with you, its just LT has been posting picks here a long time, and has made me quite a bit of money over the last 2 seasons on totals, especially during the Tourney....and I have no idea who you are.
    HMM. Looks like your join date was this year, so you've been following LT for 2 seasons??? Why did you change your name then?? Cause you r a donkey and posted a bunch of losers?? I do have respect for LT, I simply am taking the opposite of him as I did last night (and won). So please STFU, and worry about your picks.