WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

Thoughts on Michigan State/Iowa

Kind of leaning on Michigan State laying 6 in this one.. any thoughts?

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michigan State sucks at the line so if Iowa can get hot with the tres, which they sometimes tend to do, they can stay in this one until late. I think Iowa is underrated but its a no play for me. Good luck with whoever you pick.

Axis
    3minutedrill.com
    Axis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

Quote Originally Posted by Vonnegut View Post
    Michigan State sucks at the line so if Iowa can get hot with the tres, which they sometimes tend to do, they can stay in this one until late. I think Iowa is underrated but its a no play for me. Good luck with whoever you pick.
    MSU shot 14-19 FT on the road @ OSU last game.

I bet their FT shooting only goes up...they know how shitty it has been, and Tom Izzo will have them shooting better.

Value play is on MSU -6.

I may be slightly bias haha, but the math told me MSU

Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Axis View Post
    MSU shot 14-19 FT on the road @ OSU last game.

I bet their FT shooting only goes up...they know how shitty it has been, and Tom Izzo will have them shooting better.

Value play is on MSU -6.

I may be slightly bias haha, but the math told me MSU
    Well, I am biased to because I'm an Iowa fan. I just lay off their games because I think with my heart and not with my head. MSU is probably the best play as they are way more talented but hey its college hoops.

WVUsuperfan
    WVUsuperfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1091

I feel like im on a see saw with this one.. might just have to lay off of it.. but then again everytime I do that I wind up with what should've been a win

Axis
    3minutedrill.com
    Axis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

Quote Originally Posted by Vonnegut View Post
    Well, I am biased to because I'm an Iowa fan. I just lay off their games because I think with my heart and not with my head. MSU is probably the best play as they are way more talented but hey its college hoops.
    Agree, I try not to be on/against MSU in any sport, but the math has been good to me so far. =]

Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by WVUsuperfan View Post
    I feel like im on a see saw with this one.. might just have to lay off of it.. but then again everytime I do that I wind up with what should've been a win
    I would say MSU moneyline is pretty much a sure thing if you really want some action on the Sparts. But dont listen to me I'm a Hawkeye through and through.