Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4818

thursday college hoops

Best Bets (11-12)(-6.60)
    Strong Plays (18-13)(+7.40)
    Regular Plays (34-21)(+10.90)

Overall (63-46)(+11.70)

Only 4-4 last night, but I picked up 3.50 units. Finally won a couple of best bets. I split my strong plays, but I only went 1-3 in my regular plays. At least I stopped my mini losing streak. Thursday already and this has always been my scary day to bet for some reason. So for those who follow my plays….be warned and don’t play a game solely because I like it. Here are Thursday’s hopeful winners.

BEST BETS

California +9 vs UCLA
    St Mary’s +8.5 vs Gonzaga

Not doing big write-ups again today, but there is no way the two favs should be as big as they are. An outright win by either/both teams is not out of the question.

STRONG PLAYS

Arkansas Little Rock -2.5 vs Florida Atlantic…………….Even though playing on the road, Rock is that much better and this game should not be close. If my best bet record was doing better than what it was, I would have added this to my best bet list tonight.

Boise St +4 vs Idaho……………Reminds me of the above game, only not as big of a difference in the talent between the team, but Boise is definitely the better team and they are getting points. I like my chances.

REGULAR PLAYS

San Jose St +6.5 vs New Mexico St
    Rutgers +7.5 vs Seton Hall
    Washington -1 vs Arizona

No real, or outstanding reasons for my regular plays other than good old fashioned gut feelings. The first two games just feel like close games to me and I think there is a reason Washington is favored at Arizona.

That is it for Thursday. I may take a pass Friday. It is the usual chumpy schedule and I am working all day Saturday and will be taking a pass on the Saturday afternoon games. So unless I find something that looks great to me on Friday, I will not be back until Saturday night.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck.