PeachDog
    PeachDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 big picks - 2 small losses / done till NCAA tournament

Ok guys, peach dog has had a blast. WON LOTS OF MONEY in college basketball, but i'm done.

I'm taking my large roll to the superbowl!!!

I will still keep coming to the forum, and i will offer the ALERT ALERT picks when they come to me. Though I won't be placing any bets untill NCAA tournament time.

I will also try to help you guys out with game links, coverage, and special reports like i've done.

Any live feeds i will try to pass them on to you guys around gametime, so you will know.

Untill NCAAB tournament time, it will be best not to continue the MESSAGE service.

If you just want to talk and tell me whats going on with you, then OBVIOUSLY that's always welcome.

I will be placing my SUPERBOWL pick and bet shortly, and reveal it on the NFL SECTION.

Once the game is complete I won't be around much otherwise untill NCAAB tournament time. I'll be too busy doing other things, and i'll be watching hockey as my team is still in the playoff race. I'll also be going to many hockey games as many of the games coming up are the package I got.

So good luck to you all, have fun, and enjoy the superbowl.

THANK YOU

50lipa
    50lipa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was fun fading you, later dude.